aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The 'Twilight Saga'.

Never seen/read a minute/word of it, but it still manages to annoy the living fuck out of me, how is that possible?!

Aye, I'm getting fed up of it being everywhere as well. I was contemplating watching it just to see what the fuss was all about, but after watching the TV advert for the latest one with seriously crappy CGI I decided life is too short.

Also, the star is clearly a knob.

'When I saw my father getting changed for swimming, I was traumatised by it,' the 23-year-old actor told Star magazine.

New Moon's Robert Pattinson ready to get naked? | Metro.co.uk

WTF?

The 'Twilight Saga'.

Never seen/read a minute/word of it, but it still manages to annoy the living fuck out of me, how is that possible?!

Me neither. But I was at the cinema on Sunday watching something else and a trailer for the new film came on. And the row of teenage girls in front of me actually started screaming. At a trailer. Also, in every scene there was a guy with his shirt off for no reason. I don't ever want to watch these films.

BBC NEWS | UK | M&S Christmas TV ad 'offensive'

People who time to moan about pointless shit like this. That includes the whole Ross/Brand stuff from last year too. Man up, pussies.

If they didn't like it, why not just not shop there rather than complain? Kinda hope it ends up like this one BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Naked film advert 'not offensive'

Guest Gladstone

People who time to moan about pointless shit like this. That includes the whole Ross/Brand stuff from last year too. Man up, pussies.

For the love of fuck, I wish these people would just fuck off and die. They are going to consider whether to launch an investigation? A fucking investigation? What is there to investigate exactly?

Jesus Christ. And notice that 8 people complained. Just 8. By the time this does the rounds in the news, a few more will jump on the bandwagon and the entire nation will be outraged by a hot chick in her pants. Wise the fuck up.

It was exactly the same thing with the Ross/Brand case - thousands of people were complaining, and I bet a MASSIVE percentage of those people didn't even hear the broadcast. For the simple reason that people who like Ross/Brand would know to expect stuff like that from them. If you don't like them, don't listen - simple.

As for this ad - if you don't like seeing a hot girl in her pants you're gay (if you're a man) and ugly (if you're a woman). Write a letter to your MP about your ugliness.

What pisses me off is when companies avoid using the word "Christmas" or showing nativity scenes in case it's offensive to Muslims or whatever. Instead they'll use "Season's Greetings" or "Happy Holidays" and use generic winter images like snowflakes and shit like that. eg. Heathrow airport's PC Winter decorations, or Aberdeen's religion-neutral Christmas lights.

What I find so fucking laughable about the whole situation is that it's virtually never caused by any Muslims or any other religions actually complaining, it's some group of PC left-wing fucktard's who have made the decision in case it offends anyone. I've never met a Muslim who's actually taken offence to any of this stuff, I know a few who even give out Christmas cards!

What pisses me off is when companies avoid using the word "Christmas" or showing nativity scenes in case it's offensive to Muslims or whatever. Instead they'll use "Season's Greetings" or "Happy Holidays" and use generic winter images like snowflakes and shit like that. eg. Heathrow airport's PC Winter decorations, or Aberdeen's religion-neutral Christmas lights.

What I find so fucking laughable about the whole situation is that it's virtually never caused by any Muslims or any other religions actually complaining, it's some group of PC left-wing fucktard's who have made the decision in case it offends anyone. I've never met a Muslim who's actually taken offence to any of this stuff, I know a few who even give out Christmas cards!

Hear Hear !

........ "you must spread..blah, blah, blah......

Guest Gladstone

Absolutely. Why would the word Christmas offend a Muslim? They know Christmas exists, and they also will know that the main religion in this country is Christianity, and that Christmas is a Christian tradition. And, you're spot on - it will be some guy who works for the council/authorities sitting somewhere with absolutely fuck all to do, who suddenly becomes outraged by the use of the word Christmas on their decorations, and I can even picture this little angry man going mental at the person who sanctioned the decorations. Get a fucking life, do you really think the Muslim world cares what kind of decorations we put up?

It's a similar thing with racial discrimination, and going over the top PC "just in case" it offends someone who isn't white. There was a while when they tried to stop blackboards being called blackboards, or black coffee etc instead it was all "chalk boards" and "coffee without milk". Are you fucking serious? That board is black, hence the reason for calling it a blackboard. We didn't name it after people of African origin in order to offend them. We called it a black board because that's what fucking colour it is. Same as a whiteboard isn't called a "dry wipe marker pen board", it's called a fucking whiteboard because it's white and it's a board.

I could rant all day about this, but I'll stop now...