aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Similarly, are there any websites worth checking for summer jobs? I went through a bunch last night and found nothing remotely suitable, which is unsurprising given the current economic climate. I'm not holding out hope for ice cream taster or anything similarly cushy, but I need cash and I'm happy enough to work through the summer to acquire it.

Try going round places such as shops and restuarants that employ students as the ones that aren't from Aberdeen will probably go home over summer, so they might have some vacancies. Either that or try temping agencies.

I sent my CV to Bryant and they had an interview arranged for me by the next day. Which I then got, leading to me STILL having a 100% success rate of being offered every job I've been interviewed for :up:

(except one that we don't talk about)

Well la de da. I've only ever had one interview and I got it but that was a supermarket so It wasn't exactly the most in depth interview ever.

Still sending off my cv to places it next on my job finding agenda.

Props to KittyCat that P&J one I'd never used before. Found a couple of things on there to apply for.

Virgin credit cards. Fuckers. A slight oversight on my behalf and they're coming the cunt big time.

My monthly payment was due on the Saturday 18th April. I went online and made the payment on Thursday the 16th. Only now they are saying because it takes 3 days to clear and I paid it after 6pm on the Thursday, the money won't go onto my account until tomorrow - it's the day the money REACHES THEIR ACCOUNT that counts, not the date you made the payment. So although I paid the bill 2 days early, I am being charged for a late payment, and my 18 months interest free agreement is being cancelled because I've broken the terms of the credit agreement. What a pile of shit. She told me to read the back of my statement, and there in tiny letters it says "Please allow four working days before the due date".

AVOID.

My hatred for BT knows no bounds. That company owes me at least a week of my precious time. Cunts.

Oh, and tennis. Especially during Wimbeldon, when the BBC decide to put it on on two channels (terrestrial ones no less!) at the same fucking time. What did they think we were going to do? Drag the portable telly downstairs to watch Andy Murray get assfucked in stereo? Utter-cunts.

And don't even get me started on people who spit chewing gum on the ground. Absolutely disgusting and costs councils an absolute fortune to clean up. Just put it in the bin you lazy fucks!...

....I hate Mondays as well. It's been a really long day! :down:

A wee collection of new ones today...

I went to The Aberdeen Uni Hub about 11am, in order to get a silly amount of work done before school starts tomorrow. Was quite looking forward to a 4-5 hour stint of working at my laptop, whilst eating subway sandwhiches and people (attractive women) watching.

Several things ruined my afternoon

1. The fire alarm going off whilst I was in mid-poo...

2. The smelly, hairy student sat near me who had a conversation with his mate about how terrible the original 1980s Transformers the Movie is. Sorry Sasquatch, but you are wrong. This conversation was so loud, I could still hear it over the Desalvo album which was doing its best to drown out his invalid opinion.

3. The amount of people who can't sit in a chair without fidgeting and banging their back against the back rest, which I am also resting my back upon. Cue numerous near spills of food and drink and losing rhythm in typing and concentration.

Bah! I'm off for a game of football to let off some steam!!

Skills School on Soccer AM is starting to hack me off a bit.

Every week there are the same crap 'crowd participations' where everyone falls over as the ball hits the ground like a bomb, in addition to the usual pulling down of at least one players shorts. Add to this the usual pile on and 20 lads all trying to out-do each other with jumping in front of the camera.

Weren't like this in my day. We were too busy trying to learn how to play football.

2. The smelly, hairy student sat near me

This is my current pet hate, people who stink of BO. I fucking hate them, there really is no excuse for reeking like a cheese factory in a heatwave. Deodorant and shower gel won't exactly break the bank so, for fuck's sake, get fucking washed.

The upside of this is the perverse joy I get out of telling someone that they fucking stink. Seriously, if someone's got bad BO I don't want them anywhere near me and I won't be shy to tell them either.

Have a wash, you minging cunts.

Not :up:

This is my current pet hate, people who stink of BO. I fucking hate them, there really is no excuse for reeking like a cheese factory in a heatwave. Deodorant and shower gel won't exactly break the bank so, for fuck's sake, get fucking washed.

The upside of this is the perverse joy I get out of telling someone that they fucking stink. Seriously, if someone's got bad BO I don't want them anywhere near me and I won't be shy to tell them either.

Have a wash, you minging cunts.

Not :up:

Totally agreed. There's a guy a guy at my work who absolutely reeks. I sometimes find myself getting paranoid I'm stinking before I realise that even though he might have left the room, his stench is still lingering.:down:

I don't know how it doesn't bother them putting up with the smell of BO 24 hours a day.

Virgin credit cards. Fuckers. A slight oversight on my behalf and they're coming the cunt big time.

My monthly payment was due on the Saturday 18th April. I went online and made the payment on Thursday the 16th. Only now they are saying because it takes 3 days to clear and I paid it after 6pm on the Thursday, the money won't go onto my account until tomorrow - it's the day the money REACHES THEIR ACCOUNT that counts, not the date you made the payment. So although I paid the bill 2 days early, I am being charged for a late payment, and my 18 months interest free agreement is being cancelled because I've broken the terms of the credit agreement. What a pile of shit. She told me to read the back of my statement, and there in tiny letters it says "Please allow four working days before the due date".

AVOID.

all bills say you should allow upto 4 working days for payment to reach them. not just virgin.