aberdeen-music

I was a schoolboy Thug!

Birdman

Just thinking back over stupid shit that I used to do in school and, though it was frequent and unneccessary, most if it is hilarious to think back to.

I think most everyone here will have done something that nowadays they are pretty ashamed of but thinking back, still have a chuckle.

My worst (greatest) thug type thing I did in school was when I managed to lock 14 teachers into the drama studio of BODA by ramming many pieces of waste wood that we got from Mr carson in the Technical studies workshop waste wood bin.

Unfortunately the acting assistant head teacher found these piece and the trapped teachers before we had time to remove them and subsequently, me and a friend were suspended from school for three days.....which wasn't too bad because it gave me time to shop for christmas presents that I'd otherwise have struggled to get.

Anyone else got silly stories filled with childhood happy times?

Perhaps you pissed your pants in the swimming pool?

Poo'ed in what you thought was the toilet but actually turned out to be the waste paper bin in an overcrowded classroom?

Were you ginger?

Were you the class tink and everyday after swimming have the class bullies slap your legs and boot around your 4 stripe adidas hold-all before the teachers arrived and acted as if nothing had happened?

Please, share with us....we will do you no harm.

(Not Birdman)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of my class mates and I used to get shit all the time from this boy. So we naturally seeked revenge. One day in PE in 2nd or 3rd year one of the other girls came up with the magical idea of colouring in a sanitary towel (oh my, whyyyyyyyyy) and sticking it in his German text book. We did so, and he went mad. It was awesome. The page ripped to bits and he was disgusted. So, my guidance teacher pulls all of us into his office and tries to give us into trouble. Understandably he thought it was pretty funny, but had to punish us. Only one girl and myself admitted to being involved, and gained ourselves two 45 minute after-school detentions.

Other than that, I just spoke all the time. My reports always consisted - good work but chats too much.

When I was in primary 1 my teacher went out of the class for a minute. We were rehearsing for a Christmas play so I was wearing skiis. I needed the tiolet but the teacher wasnt around. When she arrived back, there was me pissing into the basin with my trousers down in front of the whole class wearing skiis.

I got kicked out of Primary 2 for making around 50 kids pick up litter in exchange for their lunch money. They were all happy to do it though, easily impressionable, and it couldn't of really been bullying as i was really small at that age.

I made around 50 in about a week, which is a shitload for a 6year old. The school found out, and it was decided that i move school.

on my last saturday night at home before moving to glasgow for uni, me and 5 friends got shitfaced and then roped in 2 sober others (one of whom was black atom bassist 'hardcore' erskine) to drive us round laurencekirk and steal milk bottles from peoples doorsteps. it was a competition, car vs car.

the following day, the police were on the phone to one of the drivers after there had been a call from a pissed off milkman. cue interviews during which the police called us 'the fromage four' (even though there were eight of us) and made remarks like "we'd have offered you some coffee but some pricks stole all the milk."

25 fine from the procurator fiscal plus the cost of the milk.

incidentally, we won with somewhere in the region of forty bottles.

spoons

/x

i was a shit at school. i remember getting pished with a few folk on our lunchbreak then turning up to band practice.remember dropping my trumpet on the ground, ramming the mouth piece and sticking it. got sent home for drunken disorderly. a few form b,s here and there and many detentions.i only concentrated in the classes i liked and was interested in. was shit at everything else. no motivation.

School for me was detentions and punishments

It got to the point that every morning instead of going straight to my forum class I would go straight to either the head teacher or my year head, saved me walking all the way to forum just to be told i needed to see the year head, and on almost every occasion I was right to.

I once got my whole school the day off.:D

I'm sure I've told this story on here before, but here it is again;

One wintery day every school in the area was closed, except mine. I was none too happy about this, so I called Moray Firth Radio, told them I was the assistant rector and the school was shut. The announcement went out over the airwaves that my school was now closed. About ten minutes later they said it wasn't shut, but it was too late. very few people went to school that day, and anyone who wasn't there didn't need a note or anything.

Although most of the teachers found out it was me I was never given any punishment. probably because of lack of proof or they were just glad of the peace and quiet for a day.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

School days were a fair while ago, but I remember being relatively well-behaved until I discovered grindcore and solvents. A few escapades stand out:

1. Chucking a pig's kidney, which Dave Begg had nicked from biology, into Beaky Morton's room. Beaky let out a distressed wail which was great to hear. He kept about 3 classes back after school. I just went home and some bastard cliped on me.

2. Getting smashed on ouzo on project's week. I ended up crashing through a 12-foot glass door, miraculously escaping without a scratch. The hotel tried to bill my folks for the damage, which was a crock of shit as it was a teacher who pushed me.

3. Various primary school fights, including repeatedly kneeing someone in the face on Belmont Street. I didn't know it at the time but a few teachers just walked past and said and did nothing. They must've known the little bastard had been asking for it, too.

Incidentally, I went to Gordon's and I would actively discourage the entire world from doing so.

Yeah man, Gordons was kinda shit, i hate their must department so much its unbelieveable, especially that fuckin bitch Rhonda Mc Colgan, two faced bitch. and Les Innes, who just looked like a weasel. Kev Cormack was pretty cool though.

God, i dont believe i lasted there untill the bitter end, its true, dont go to Gordons, they'll destroy your soul.

Regards,

Bob

Yeah man' date=' Gordons was kinda shit, i hate their must department so much its unbelieveable, especially that fuckin bitch Rhonda Mc Colgan, two faced bitch. and Les Innes, who just looked like a weasel. Kev Cormack was pretty cool though.

God, i dont believe i lasted there untill the bitter end, its true, dont go to Gordons, they'll destroy your soul.

Regards,

Bob[/quote']

Hahaha!! I go to Gordon's.. quite a few people on here do, I think it's kind of okay actually, as long as you keep yourself out of the way of people. When were you there? Do you know of the affair between Mrs Two Faced Bitch McColgan and Mr Skeletor Duncan? Also did you hear that Mrs Scotland got hit on the head by one of those wooden bars that you lower from the ceiling? It was great.

I remember in primary 5...i was in the library and it had a middle, double shelf. So separating you from both sides of the shelf was just one book, as in, a book on my side and a book on the other, im sure you get the picture...but anyway...yeah so i thought it would be really funny to take a couple of books from my side of the shelf then bare my ass in place of the books whilst waiting for this girl lucy in my class to take a book from her side and be confronted by my ass, this worked, she got a face full of ass, but then screamed and to my horror when i looked through the empty book shelf the teacher had no arrived to see what the screaming was about and took my ass in her face...anyway...was threatend with being expelled...but nothing ever came of it...and i still think its really funny when i see the old teacher, cause she only lives 2 mins from my house...

I did loads of horrible things in secondary school...but generally never got caught...

But i do remember that one of the total school tinks was at the drinking fountain and i wanted some...so i threw him off...then he went to hit me...but a mate of mine was standing behind me and just walked back a few steps and cracked him a fucking good one right in the chops...sent him flying and skidding down the busy hall way...much to the amusment of about 75% of the school...we got caught...me and my mate got 3 detentions...but the tink got 10...apparently he had provoked it by not letting me on the fountain...the real reason he got 10 was because schools are dicks...he was a tink and they didnt like him cause he smelled...so he got more punishment

Yeah, that one was going on for years, Mr Harley always wanted to get in around her, but never quite managed.

I finished sixth year at the end of last year, and somehow lasted at Gordons from primary 6. oh the memories.

Its an alright school, but i would happily walk into the school quad and throw a big grenade in Mrs two-faced bitch Mc Colgans window. Id just throw feces in Les Innes's/

God damn stuck up bastards..

Regards,

Bob

oh, and i wish i was there when Mrs Scotland got one of those huge wooden bars off her head.... That would be soooo funny.. call me mean, but she deserved it...

I'm guessing you were the year below me?

I'd of loved to see mrs scotland have a huge bar of her head. I once broke my toe in pe and she wouldn't believe me. She eventually agreed to let me go to the nurses office, on my own, hopping through the school in a pe kit. bitch.

My primary 1 teacher threatened the boys in the class that if they wet themselves they would have to wear a dress. There is something very wrong about that. o_O

I remember a pal of mine got the belt from the headmistress, she said "I bet that taught you a lesson", he just burst out laughing, he said "it wasnt even sore" quality!

when i was in primary 4 i had a speech impediment. i couldnt say "sh" it would always come out as "ss". my teachers name was mrs shand, which didnt help matters. one day half way through the year she started shouting at me coz i wasn't saying her name right. then sent me to a speech therapist. thank fuck she was such a bitch actually coz without her i'd probably still be saying "sit" instead of "shit".

I'm guessing you were the year below me?

Yeah, i imagine i was, im sure that the entire school, with most of the staff included would like to see one of those big wooden bars fall on her head, as savage as it would be, she was a right old cow, and her MG was horrible, rusty, old and poop brown in colour...lovely..

The modern Languages teachers were all awesome, especially Mrs Lowden, you could get away with anything in her class, it was awesome! :rockon:

Youll never have had the chance to see the portrait of Brian Lockhart in the Mc Robert hall, jesus it was bad, it looked sooo out of place as the colours were so bright compared to the others.

Smokin some big, smelly reefers in there on the last day of school ever was pretty good though, a moment to remember :gringo:

Anyway, once more, back to revsion..

Regards,

Bob

i don't think i ever really did anything that rebelious. lindsay (of you nazi fame) and i managed to get our entire home economics standard grade class to gang up on the teacher because she was, quite frankly, a tit. we nearly made her have a breakdown.

in primary school me and this group of boys i was associates with stole this girl's bag and tipped the contents into a bin and hid behind the shed until bell time. but she was asking for it. she was one of these smart-arse ten years olds that was lodged so far up our teacher's arse there was no hope of her ever surfacing again

i was/am a good girl

i dont really remember doing anything too crazy in primary school ,except talking far too much

in 1st/2nd/3rd year i used to get into shit with punishments and detentions, again for talking and having a "bad attitude problem" :rolleyes: and just generally giving cheek to teachers i didnt like. Then 4th year and this year ive been as good as gold :D teehee

Hahaha, okay for those of you who went to St Machar Academy there is a 99% chance that you will have hated Mrs Steel (foreign languages techer). Im telling you, this woman was a total bitch. no one liked her. Anyway, one day we were all being a complete bunch of bastards in her class (throwing books, swearing etc etc) when all of a sudden she went down on her knees, and burst into tears

"FOR CHRIST SAKE - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY - LEAVE ME ALOOOOONEEEE" she said.

So we did leave her alone, most of us left the classroom (and took half the tables and chairs with us)

:D