aberdeen-music

I was a schoolboy Thug!

Birdman

oh there was on time in 2nd year when the geography teacher (who was sooo annoying, had the most high pitched voice ever!) started crying because we were all throwing stuff around the class and she sent one girl out and accidently elbowed her in the face so when she came back into the class we all started shouting at her for it and she ran out of the class in tears. I felt quite bad hehe.

I also screamed at the PE teacher (Miss Bryce, the bitch!) at the end of last year because i wasnt doing pe (Again, i did it about 5 times throughout standard grade) and she asked me why i didnt have my PE kit and i told her its because i didnt see the point in spending money on stuff that ill hardly ever use. She asked what my mother would think and i said she would probably agree with me that its a waste of money and then sshe turned around and said"Well im sorry, it appears that its your mother we should be getting up to the school for a few lessons on parenting because obviously she is not doing a very good job of being a mother!"

i was gobsmacked. I love my mum to bits and she is a very good mother so i just went skits and stormed out. Told guidence but the bitch denied everything when they asked her about it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god I hated P.E. In the 5 years I was at secondary school, I done P.E. about 4-5 times (seriously). In fact, the last time I ever done P.E. I ran up the wall to 'slam dunk' a basketball, but took the basketball hoop with me. Before I got caught, I handed the remains of it to some nerd who ended up getting the blame for it :D

Hahaha' date=' okay for those of you who went to St Machar Academy there is a 99% chance that you will have hated Mrs Steel (foreign languages techer). Im telling you, this woman was a total bitch. no one liked her. Anyway, one day we were all being a complete bunch of bastards in her class (throwing books, swearing etc etc) when all of a sudden she went down on her knees, and burst into tears

"FOR CHRIST SAKE - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY - LEAVE ME ALOOOOONEEEE" she said.

So we did leave her alone, most of us left the classroom (and took half the tables and chairs with us)

:D[/quote']

Quality :-)

I was pretty good at school. I once made my French teacher cry but felt guilty so bought her a box of chocolates.

Other than a few visits to the head teacher and one solitary detention for flicking rubbers at my maths teacher, I rarely got into trouble.

By the time I started to talk back to my teachers in 3rd or 4th year, they had enough respect for me (being one of the "older pupils") to just give as good as they got. I had some great good humoured banter with a few of my teachers.

I loved school. It was great.

Actually, I remember that we were total shits to our German teacher Mr Jones. Everytime he entered the room we'd all start singing "Dr Jones" by Aqua until one day he told us to "shut the fuck up". Year 8 german was ace though cos we spent all our time singing songs like "Ich habe eine pony ich habe zwei poodle" and playing heads down thumbs up (god knows what this had to do with german, i always cheated anyway by looking at their shoes)

Hahaha' date=' okay for those of you who went to St Machar Academy there is a 99% chance that you will have hated Mrs Steel (foreign languages techer). Im telling you, this woman was a total bitch. no one liked her. Anyway, one day we were all being a complete bunch of bastards in her class (throwing books, swearing etc etc) when all of a sudden she went down on her knees, and burst into tears

"FOR CHRIST SAKE - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY - LEAVE ME ALOOOOONEEEE" she said.

So we did leave her alone, most of us left the classroom (and took half the tables and chairs with us)

:D[/quote']

oh, poor mrs steel. (end sarcasm). i still have her as a teacher. the woman is insane.

I finished sixth year at the end of last year' date=' and somehow lasted at Gordons from primary 6. oh the memories.

Its an alright school, but i would happily walk into the school quad and throw a big grenade in Mrs two-faced bitch Mc Colgans window. Id just throw feces in Les Innes's/

God damn stuck up bastards..

Regards,

Bob[/quote']

Fuck, yeah, I know.. although I haven't had many encounters with them since I didn't take music. Some of the pupils are so up themselves as well though. I don't like any of the prefects apart from myself and about two others. But I had my prefect meeting last week (having done nothing all year) and when she thanked me for my input and all that I smiled charmingly and said a massive gushing speech thanking her and the school for the opportunities they had given me. Hahaha... the Mr Lockhart picture is indeed very amusing.

Speaking of classic Gordon's teachers, did you have the pleasure of being taught by Dr Girdwood? So much stuff happened in his classes, like when everyone let bouncy balls loose in his class and he manages to fill a filing cabinet drawer with them.. or the snowman on his desk that he didn't see til halfway through the lesson..

I'm in sixth year now, I didn't know too many people from your year, but I did have a massive crush on David Kane. :D

Okay folks....

When I was in first year there was a teacher called Mr Alnak, again, no-one liked him. He was a maths teacher. Anyway, one day we were sitting in his class doing the work as expected. When all of a sudden my mate stood up and said

"OI MR ALNAK, YOUR A CUNT"

Mr Alnak stood up, took a knife out of his pocket and ran towards my mate. As he ran towards us, I jumped up, took the first baseball bat I could grab and smacked him over the face with it. As he lay on the ground with a tanned face, my mate said:

"Aye, thats fit yi get cunt"

There was still 25 minutes until the class was over so I taught the subject until the bell rang. After the rest of class left the room, me and my mate bundled Mr Alnak into a potato sack (he was dead) and drove to Kirkhill forest where we buried him alive.

Okay folks....

When I was in first year there was a teacher called Mr Alnak' date=' again, no-one liked him. He was a maths teacher. Anyway, one day we were sitting in his class doing the work as expected. When all of a sudden my mate stood up and said

"OI MR ALNAK, YOUR A CUNT"

Mr Alnak stood up, took a knife out of his pocket and ran towards my mate. As he ran towards us, I jumped up, took the first baseball bat I could grab and smacked him over the face with it. As he lay on the ground with a tanned face, my mate said:

"Aye, thats fit yi get cunt"

There was still 25 minutes until the class was over so I taught the subject until the bell rang. After the rest of class left the room, me and my mate bundled Mr Alnak into a potato sack (he was dead) and drove to Kirkhill forest where we buried him alive.[/quote']

mr alnak! legend! NORD EAD WED AND SOUD!

Oops' date=' I forgot to mention that we cut off his balls and fed them to the bedford dogs :D

[/quote']

oh dear...

but alas we can still recant the mrs alnak story another night.

god how did that guy ever get laid....

oh.....oh yeah.....oh yes........

"NORD EAD WED SOUD!"