aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Guest bluesxman
Cool. Was lookin' to pick up both The Eye and Holidays in Europe again. One Little Indian did I think carry both releases for a time, but sadly don't anymore.

And Discharge? Awesome band, and a fine choice.

I got The Eye from Amazon as well a while back, was only about 4 quid I seem to recall.

I got The Eye from Amazon as well a while back, was only about 4 quid I seem to recall.

Cool thanks. Just checked both the One Little Indian and Southern webpages again to ensure I hadn't got it wrong regarding the non-availabilty of KUKL material, so definitely gonna get both releases from Amazon. That's just so cool they're still out there and available for purchase. Thanks again. :up: Listening to KUKL right now via their MySpace page. Great, and really so pleasurable after listening to so many unadventurous punk outfits. If folks wanna check out their sounds, then they can do so here: www.myspace.com/kukl

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Hadn't read through the band history on the Ebola page, my mistake really, and apparently Skater appeared on the Ebola/Servitude split released through Clean Plate, with Duane finding his way on to the split 12" with German folks Y.

Cheers for the info, I'd mistakenly thought the Servitude split was the German Ebola. And I've never heard of the Y split, Y are amazing German fastcore, often overlooked by the thrashheads.

Guest bluesxman

Husker Du ~ Everything Falls Apart And More

Girls Against Boys ~ Cruise Yourself

Various ~ The Record Shop: 30 Years Of Rough Trade Shops (5 in FOPP just now, 2 CD's!)

The Dears ~ Gang Of Losers (Ltd packaging, 3 in FOPP just now!)

Kling Klang ~ The Esthetik Of Destruction

Guest bluesxman

Swell Maps ~ A Trip To Marineville

James Luther Dickinson ~ Dixie Fried

65 Days Of Static ~ The Fall Of Math

The Fall ~ The Real New Fall LP (Formerly Country On The Click)