aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Half Japanese/Bedlam Rovers/Kitchen Cynics/Maylove ~ Daniel Johnston tribute: vol.2 7"

Just checked...that's about 15 years old, I think! (my son features as a toddler....he's now bigger than me). Did French Disko put you onto it???

I've recently got...

Heavy Winged/Windy & Carl 'Monolith:Earth'

(it's an unusual idea....here's some blurb....The Monolith series combines two artists on the same one-sided, reverse-cut LP by hard-panning one recording to the right and the other recording to the left. By adjusting the panning controls on his or her turntable, the listener is free to control the degree to which the two recordings melt into one. Each edition in the series is limited to a one-time pressing of 500 picture disc LPs featuring a Monolith inspired painting by Ned Clayton and includes a CD with stereo mixes, extended versions, and bonus tracks.)

Stephanie Hladowski 'High high nest' 10"....lovely voice & music, although the pressing leaves a bit to be desired

Brethren of the Free Spirit 'The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb'....beautiful stuff (features James Blackshaw)

Just checked...that's about 15 years old, I think! (my son features as a toddler....he's now bigger than me). Did French Disko put you onto it ?

Aye, thats what i thought, so i was very surprised when i saw a link to buy "new". Must of been the last copy as its no longer listed. Thanks to ragudave for the link :up:

that Monolith LP thingy sounds very interesting...might have to raid the piggy-bank again

Agathocles - "Hunt Hunters" 2x7".

Agathocles/Lettuce Vultures split 7".

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - "The Glue That Binds Us" 7".

Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Crom split 7".

A.S.H. - "Dead Area Fastcore" 7".

Bastard Noise - 3" CD.

Fascist Insect/Necrocannibalistic Vomitorium split 7".

"Grinding Gorepression" CD.

Hatred Surge/Insect Warfare split 7".

Kave 3" CD.

Malachi/Bastard Noise split CD.

Muculords/Fahrenheit Agx split CD.

Regurgitate/Skullhog split 7".

Rupture/Crowd Surfers Must Die split picture disc 7".

Rupture/Extortion split 5".

Sakatat - "Yolun Sonu!" CD.

Unholy Grave/Deranged Insane split 7".

Violent Headache/Totalickers split 7".

Deafening :up: