aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Woodsinho

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Looking forward to the England Vs Uruguay match tonight. Hopefully both teams go for the W.

Also, Camie - IT'S ON! WINNER TAKES ALL GRUDGE MATCH. PACK YR BAGS COS UR GOING HOME!!1!!!!11

Predictions:

Colombia 1 : 1 Cote d'Ivoire 

(23' J-Rod)      (82'Bony)

Japan 2 : 0 Greece

4', 55' Honda

England 3 : 1 Uruguay

(28', 60' Rooney, 72' Sturridge)   (20' Cavani)

Looking forward to the England Vs Uruguay match tonight. Hopefully both teams go for the W.

Also, Camie - IT'S ON! WINNER TAKES ALL GRUDGE MATCH. PACK YR BAGS COS UR GOING HOME!!1!!!!11

Bring it on.

ivicia-olic_2238794b.jpg

Great win for us this evening.  It was tough in the first half but the quality and movement of Rodriquez, Cuadrado and Quintero made the difference in the end.  The second round beckons.

I'm not enjoying this England world cup failure. A lot to like about the team, except from the fact they let that idiot Gerrard remain at the heart of it, but mostly I just can't stand that cunt suarez. I'd love it they still go out.

• Upvote 1

Pretty grim stuff (from a 10 man Greece team? Never). Don't think the ball left the Greek half much at all in the last 20m or so. Japan still never looked much like scoring, and made an arse of the couple of good chances they did create. Should probably have had a penalty though.

Edited by scottyboy

Japandemodium! Now we just need to beat Colombia and for Greece to beat Ivory Coast and we're through! Or even a draw between those two if we smash enough goals past Colombia. And on tonight's performance there's goals throughout this team, so I think that's all very likely.