aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

Chile breeze through Spain.

Great game though. King Vidal and Mad Dog Medel were both supreme. I'm all for a bit of playacting when it's against the Spanish too. No doubt Biscuits and Alba would have been at it if the shoe were on the other foot. Hopefully aranguiz isn't too badly hurt and makes it to the knockout.

We're going to dismantle Van Gaal's two man team. Their midfield is toss.

Fucksake, my head was right. I think I'll keep my sad Casillas avatar for the rest of the tournament.

It's hard to point out where it all went wrong since nothing has gone right the past two games. I think Iniesta has been the best player, but he looked as lost as the rest tonight. Fair play to Chile, they took their chances and played extremely well. Their game against the Netherlands should be a good 'un. 

Spain's youth side have won a heap, so hopefully by the next World Cup we'll have our tactics sorted out, a fresh squad of players and be back on top again. Without David Silva. The little rat-faced prick. 

Honestly I'm gutted Spain are out. Players as good as Iniesta shouldn't be going home this early. I like Chile and I'm happy they will go through and I hope they avoid Brazil in the next round because if they'd avoided Spain in 2010 they would have gone far. Spain have a lot of problems and really just didn't turn up. They've made an average dutch team look good. Albeit an average side with two fantastic players in form.

Del Bosque should never have been kept in the position for so long. The team has been in desperate need for fresh impetus and he wasn't willing to make it happen. He's been playing the wrong formation for his whole time in charge too.