aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

I'm gonna watch the first half of the Brazil game and if it's not a festival of samba football i'll switch to the other one at half time. But yes, we're probably making a mistake.

I'm watching both, as I am a technological wizard (ITV.com, two windows open).

I don't like these games being played at the same time. I want to watch both. Croatia/Mexico for the 'winner takes all' situation, and Brazil/Cameroon to watch Fred be hilarious.

Me and the Brazilian girlfriend were marvelling at Fred's fantastic moustache, makes him look like a Mexican bandit.  Glad he scored to get that monkey off his back!  There is still room for much improvement for Brazil but whilst Neymar (Jnr) is on the pitch he can beat teams single-handed.  

Lampard starting for Engerland tonight, must be give a pensioner a final cap week....

Lampard starting for Engerland tonight, must be give a pensioner a final cap week....

It probably is. It realistically could be his last cap. It really should be. And Gerrard. I don't see what either can offer England anymore, and as the world and his wife knows, they certainly can't play together.