aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

Facebook can be okay though. I looked up a kid that used to get bullied a lot at school. I always felt guilty for not stepping in and stopping it happening, and still do. Even though he stole my yo-yo in Primary 4.

So I was going to look him up on there, and I found him. And I was just about to send a message saying "sorry, I wish I'd done something."

He's pretty fat now though, so I dinghied.

• Upvote 3

Facebook can be okay though. I looked up a kid that used to get bullied a lot at school. I always felt guilty for not stepping in and stopping it happening, and still do. Even though he stole my yo-yo in Primary 4.

So I was going to look him up on there, and I found him. And I was just about to send a message saying "sorry, I wish I'd done something."

He's pretty fat now though, so I dinghied.

It's the thought that counts

There's one I really want to post in here but I'm about 70% sure he either posts in ab-mus or at least reads it. It's about 50% banal 'can't sleep', 'on call all weekend. The joys.' type stuff and 30% terrible poor man's mock the week style 'banter' he thinks he's a genius for making up and about 20% forcing his musical taste down everyone's throat and proclaiming how different it is to anything mainstream.

There's one I really want to post in here but I'm about 70% sure he either posts in ab-mus or at least reads it. It's about 50% banal 'can't sleep', 'on call all weekend. The joys.' type stuff and 30% terrible poor man's mock the week style 'banter' he thinks he's a genius for making up and about 20% forcing his musical taste down everyone's throat and proclaiming how different it is to anything mainstream.

Stop being a pussy and name and shame.  :laughing:

I really dont know if he posts on here or have any idea who he would be if he did. All i know is he will sometimes post about stuff that I've seen on here first, which makes me think he visits the site. He posts on facebook at least 15 times a day and he's a very nice chap in real life.

It means she has subscribed to your public posts.

This happened to me the other day, but it was my girlfriend's Grandma. Very weird. Luckily none of my posts are public.

All I post on Facebook is pictures of my dog sleeping. I don't think any of my posts are public though, I'm going to double check tonight. Still pretty weird that a stranger is following me. 

"like if you should think i should kill your self as no one seems to care" i liked it

then posting photos of yourself crying now thats attention seeking but no one asked what was wrong (HAHA)

next day uploads 6 happy selfies 2, 2 like for looks and 3 someone mail me bored. i wish you did kill yourself.

this is her post today "why are you doing this to me again just i wont send you a fucking b single then send a pic too you i love you and i no you love ana but you just want to b all hard let me you somthiing i can do much better than you anyway . you are not going to get no one or a gf in your life if you are just going to dump then you sed to me we would b togeth er for years i guess you just did to make me fall in love we you and like a fucking fool i did but no more i staying away from boys for a while im going to stick in to school and make sure i get home before chirstmas i dont need you i need my friends and family . i wish you all the best for you life and dont come running to me when somone dump you for being a dick all yo are is user you use girl wll you doing that to me i no im not the prettyest skinnest and that girl in the world but i no i deserve more than you so fuck off i hate you" i really hate when girls post long statuses like this, not only can she not spell better than me shes getting on my nerves now. im now away to unfriend her