aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Really?

Peter Beardsley (I know he's technically an Attacking Midfielder/No 10)

David Ginola

Agree Cabaye is a very good player but c'mon?

Beardsley I class as a forward.

Cabaye is far more consistent footballer than the likes of David Ginola, Laurent Robert, and Hatem Ben Arfa. Ginola gave us more staggering moments of individual brilliance, that's true, but Cabaye undoubtedly performs very well at a far higher frequency than Ginola ever did.

Beardsley I class as a forward.

Cabaye is far more consistent footballer than the likes of David Ginola, Laurent Robert, and Hatem Ben Arfa. Ginola gave us more staggering moments of individual brilliance, that's true, but Cabaye undoubtedly performs very well at a far higher frequency than Ginola ever did.

Fair enough I guess. He could definitely walk into any of the top teams in the EPL. I can't see him staying at Newcastle in the summer.

Football-related wikipedia pages are ace. 5 minutes looking at terrible players and I've stumbled on a 13 minute youtube video of Lionel Perez (of blonde-locked 90s Sun'lan goalie fame) getting interviewed.

Spoiler alert: he says he got shit after he left Sunderland and didn't deserve any starts for Newcastle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN3k4YDEQg#t=22

Football-related wikipedia pages are ace. 5 minutes looking at terrible players and I've stumbled on a 13 minute youtube video of Lionel Perez (of blonde-locked 90s Sun'lan goalie fame) getting interviewed.

Spoiler alert: he says he got shit after he left Sunderland and didn't deserve any starts for Newcastle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tN3k4YDEQg#t=22

Probably one of our most pointless signings ever. If I remember correctly, we signed Perez, then sold Shaka and Srnicek a month later, with Given and Harper already in place. Mind you, we did also sign Georgiadis, Guivarc'h and Maric that year. Pretty terrible. Thanks, Kenny Dalglish.

Amazing end to the game and incredibly bad and entertaining pen shoot out. De Gea will get criticised for his mistake but he at least saved a couple and gave his team a good chance to get through. 1 out of 5 for fucks sake. From Manchester United. 1 out of 5. ONE!

edit - if I could remember the name of the mighty ducks character who hit the puck with all the power in the world but could only ever get one out of five on target there;d be a big picture of him here right now. 

It wouldn't really work though because those pens had no power at all.

Edited by Paranoid Android

edit - if I could remember the name of the mighty ducks character who hit the puck with all the power in the world but could only ever get one out of five on target there;d be a big picture of him here right now. 

Fulton was his name. One half of the bash brothers.

• Upvote 1

Honestly though if I was a United fan and yesterday offered either Mata or a Carling Cup final spot against City I know which I would choose.

They were embarrassing yesterday but it was still one of the better days of their season with that news.

Edited by Paranoid Android