aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Bit of a doing for Man Utd there. Rafael's two footer on Cahill deserved a punch in the face. He should be locked in the changing room with Cahill and see how tough he is... Little cunt. No excuse for tackling like that.

Rafael would tear Gary Cahill several new arseholes.

article-1328516-0C01E686000005DC-27_634x

He's fucking loco.

First half was a disaster. United looked excellent for large spells, but went in 2-0 down because Moyes hasn't got time to fit in man-marking into the training schedule, as he's got them all running up hills, dragging tyres and doing spin classes. Allegedly.

Vidic shouldn't have been off. That was a yellow card challenge any day. Rafael should have been off though. Absolutely brutal challenge. If he was playing Sunday League, there'd be a few big boys waiting for him in the car park afterwards. Rafael would sort them all though. Because, y'know, fucking loco!

United really needed either a Rooney or a Van Persie. Played well, but had zero presence in the box. Every cut back from Januzaj went to nobody, because nobody was there.

David Luiz should have been sent off too. Made at least 3 yellow card challenges after getting yellow card, when he flying-elbowed Valencia. He even flying-headbutted his own player, Hazard, and somehow Phil Jones got penalised for it! Bonkers. Then he put another late flying headbutt onto Phil Jones, and it wasn't even a foul!

Brazilians. They're all FUCKING LOCO.

the problem with Scottish football is they need a workable Rangers to at least give some competition to Celtic, utterly daft decision to demote the huns in the first place!  The SPL is now a complete farce although I do find it amusing when Celtic fan friends of mine post on Facebook what a great achievement winning the SPL is.... no its not with your squad of English premier and championship rejects and with no competition it is actually a piece of piss!

I dont think you have ever made a worse post mate. Honestly, you have no clue what your going on about there. The SPFL is better this year than it has ever been, none of us, bar Celtic miss the huns. They were not demoted either, they went bust, a new club was formed, and they have to work their way back up, much like any club would. 

Dante's come out and said it's totally not true. I bet he's after a new contract. I think he's out of contract next summer. Why would he leave the best club of the current time, where he is first choice, to join a wobbly United?

Dante's slow too. Experience is fine, but even Vidic is constantly getting caught out because of a lack of pace. I don't think Dante is the right buy. I think Moyes should bite the bullet and stop playing Jones and Smalling anywhere but CB. Play them both in the middle ahead of everyone else. They've got all this potential. How will they reach that level, if they play out of position every week?

He shouldn't ever have been bought in hindsight. He was bought with the intention of playing behind Rooney, but the RVP became available, and that ruined him. But you can't turn down RVP, can you?

I really like Kagawa, but I think he should still be able to operate on the left like David Silva does. He has looked good in the middle on occasion, but he gets knocked off the ball with the slightest of touches. He needs to be tougher.