aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Still a prick. 

Anyway, wheres the GIF of Pat sticking it in the top corner with his standing foot?! Joda you've let yourself down here. 

I haven't seen one yet. I would like to see it. and the celebration as well.

Ashley Young got booked for jumping over the advert boards for his celebration, so when Paddy was celebrating, he put one leg over the boards, then quickly pulled it back.

What a great guy.

It really is a bastard of a strike. I never knew Young had it in him. He got the man of the match, even though he was shite except for the goal. And he's still a dick.

Evra's finish was great too. He was pleased he scored with his right foot, saying "I usually only use my right foot for getting on the bus".

KING!

Edited by Joda Serk

I forgot that Arsenal - Chelsea was on Monday night. I'm going to be on a train from Glasgow to Aberdeen and not get in until about half an hour into the match. I'd have booked an earlier one if I'd remembered. This is a minor disaster. I hope my mum doesn't expect much chat when I first arrive. 

I forgot that Arsenal - Chelsea was on Monday night. I'm going to be on a train from Glasgow to Aberdeen and not get in until about half an hour into the match. I'd have booked an earlier one if I'd remembered. This is a minor disaster. I hope my mum doesn't expect much chat when I first arrive. 

I'll probably be 2/3rds into a bottle of whisky by then.  Sigh.