aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

So Vincent Tan is right mental isn't he? I haven't agreed with either of the recent premiership sacking but Mackay being given the boot would be way worse. I hope Tan has to give him a big payoff and then everything goes completely tits up for him. I'm sure Mackay will be able to easily get another good job.

If he gets fired he's entitled to his entire contract so he'll be fine.

He'll probably have a case for wrongful dismissal as well.

Hope they go down if he does fire him as well.  Owners that do this sort of stuff deserve to have it blow up in their faces.  Feel bad for the fans but the way he's going he'll probably move the team to Swansea and call them the Swansea Reds or something anyway.

Mackay's been told to either leave or be sacked. He's not going to quit, because what manager would do that? He'll get his wedge. Regardless of the outcome, he comes out of it looking good, and Vincent Tan will look ridiculous. He's already defaced the image of the club, with most fans refusing to buy the red home shirts. But between Vincent Tan and Hull's Assem Allam, you've got two lunatics who know nothing of the traditions of football, hellbent on rinsing their club dry, at the expense of the supporters.

Those two crackpots make the Venkys look a great bunch of lads (all the best).

I sympathise with the supporters, but I hope both sets of fans initiate a massive revolt against the owners. Not just some banners and some chants. They should be waiting for Tan and Allam in the car park. Jump the cunts, throw them into a van, and have at them in an abandoned warehouse. Or something.

Mackay's been told to either leave or be sacked. He's not going to quit, because what manager would do that? He'll get his wedge. Regardless of the outcome, he comes out of it looking good, and Vincent Tan will look ridiculous. He's already defaced the image of the club, with most fans refusing to buy the red home shirts. But between Vincent Tan and Hull's Assem Allam, you've got two lunatics who know nothing of the traditions of football, hellbent on rinsing their club dry, at the expense of the supporters.

Those two crackpots make the Venkys look a great bunch of lads (all the best).

I sympathise with the supporters, but I hope both sets of fans initiate a massive revolt against the owners. Not just some banners and some chants. They should be waiting for Tan and Allam in the car park. Jump the cunts, throw them into a van, and have at them in an abandoned warehouse. Or something.

They should tie him to a lampost in the centre of Cardiff in full Cardiff City home kit.  An old blue one.

I don't think it's wages he's moaning about it's the add ons it took to close the deals.  So I think it's that the total fees should have been <35 mill but with all the add ons that could be reached it is closer to 50mill.

Still not sure how that even goes ahead without other people in the club knowing... oh wait it's because rich businessmen have no idea how a football club is run!

Dont think Mikel should have been off. 50/50, both got a piece of the ball. Should have had a penalty though.

How shit was Hazard? It was like a bad Nani performance. That bad!

GNev continued to school Carragher at punditry. He is just the worst.

Carragher: "whatever you say, Liverpool fans will hate you".

Neville replies, "what do you care, you're an Everton fan anyway".

Pwn3d.

Yeah - agree with that although, I'm surprised that the mental owner has given him a contract until the end of next season.  I would have expected a guy with such high expectations to have maybe given Sherwood the job until the end of this season at the most, but more likely just on an interim basis until he gets Mourinho or Guardiola or Sir Alex Ferguson in charge because that's the level he clearly thinks Spurs are at.