aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

I ACCEPT!

My updates will be sporadic due to living in the Polish capital of Scotland and will also probably be mainly Bridge of Don focused.

Speaking of: the cafe in the Bridge of Don opposite Forehill Primary, formerly known as 'Recipes', formerly known as 'Vanilla Fudge Cafe', formerly known as 'the Raspberry Cheesecake' is again under new management. Dunno what it's like. Probably alright.

Edited by kirsten

This is getting ugly. Cool Thinker has made some deeply upsetting comments on Twitter:

"Just one last post. I hereby revoke @kirstenin of any powers that I granted. I don't like people who against me."

:(

Although I don't think Twitter rule applies to Aberdeen-Music, so:

Tesco, Danestone, Bridge of Don remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They sell baked and electronic goods amongst other things.

• Upvote 2

This is getting ugly. Cool Thinker has made some deeply upsetting comments on Twitter:

"Just one last post. I hereby revoke @kirstenin of any powers that I granted. I don't like people who against me."

:(

Although I don't think Twitter rule applies to Aberdeen-Music, so:

Tesco, Danestone, Bridge of Don remains open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They sell baked and electronic goods amongst other things.

FTP!

Cool Thinker got some sand in his vag and chucked a bitch fit, toys out of the pram etc and quit the forum.

Ah, been following Tam's way of doing things then i see.

Strange young man anyway, shame tho i might miss a bus now he is not around to tell me when they arrive. 

Hands up, who signed up for the awesome account to try and pretend to be him to troll? Bob my money is on you.