aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Kinda but mostly it is wonderwall chords, bet they dont even know how to barre or how to do open tunning.

Pet hate.- when someone whos utter balls at guitar is some how more succesful than you

I still don't get how you're differing open chords from "wonderwall" chords. They're just open chords played on a capo.

Open tunings? Fuck that noise. D sharp standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0rjgjHBFo

Aye, there's pure HEAPS more murders in Aberdeen than LA.

He certainly doesn't talk like he's from the mean streets of Aberdeen. The video is so odd, he must have had some kind of media training to speak that sort of shite. Generic pish that X Factor winners and the like come out with. Shame his mum/MOM wasn't in this video.

Guest Cool Thinker

hypocrite, all you post is shitr

Sorry YoungA I didn't realise you were sucking Liam Horne's dick. Maybe you will like females when you grow up :).

You will maybe also learn how to spell.:)

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

He certainly doesn't talk like he's from the mean streets of Aberdeen. The video is so odd, he must have had some kind of media training to speak that sort of shite. Generic pish that X Factor winners and the like come out with. Shame his mum/MOM wasn't in this video.

She is in his other video's from years ago on that thread where he was compared to Rebecca Black, you should maybe post his autotune shit there. I doubt he will ever be signed since he got dropped last time.

Sorry YoungA I didn't realise you were sucking Liam Horne's dick. Maybe you will like females when you grow up :).

You will maybe also learn how to spell.:)

if thats your idea of a joke stop there. I hope you step in a pit of lego

now on a happy not CT has finally left. Whos gonna claim command of this thread or shall we bury it

I'll take over the thread. Soda Jerks Soda Thoughts and Jerk News.

I went to the Royal Mail sorting office yesterday. The queue was out the door, all down the side of the building and onto the street.

I gave up and went to Sainsburys instead, which still exists and was open. It will be open today too. They sell crisps and other stuff.

Here's the timetable for the Bank Holiday (AM) number 15 bus, between Airyhall and Footdee.

5xpe1u.png

There are loads of American candy shops in Aberdeen. There are no jobs for young people though, even though YoungA has, like, 17 jobs.

• Upvote 7

Any objections to me locking this thread?

Going... Going...

I object. Where else can I post "I've just been home for the weekend and ______ is closed. Why?" and then find out for myself anyway? I couldn't give a shit about the bus timetable changes, but Dr Noodles opening was a big deal.

He'll be back.