aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Dr Noodles are wanting to open on the Upperkirkgate where the crepe place used to be.

Austen Reed are going to be closing down.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Dr Noodles can get fucked!

Why? It seems busy when I go past.

What happened to the Burrito Guy outside John Lewis? 

haven't seen him for well over a year

Maybe he got deported. This thread has not been open for a year yet and he is mentioned so it cannot be well over a year.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

It closed on Sunday, a patisserie place is going in.

Patisserie what brand?

I have not been out recently because for the past 2 weeks I have been struggling to sleep and it normally takes 8 hours because I can get to sleep. 

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Rumour is that Union Square wanted them out so trebled there rent they did this with Tinderbox when they have a replacement that will pay higher then they will drive you out. If Union Square want you gone they will get rid of you.

Guest Cool Thinker

No, the lease was up for renewal and the highest bidder won - it's a prime location, being right next to the train station.

It wasn't forcing them out, it was seeing how much they were willing to pay for the unit.

I am just saying what people who work there were saying.

Heard a rumour they are thinking of opening in the market.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Hopefully Patisserie Valerie have the facilities to take your money at the table.

I didn't mind paying in the shop, it was waiting half an hour between requesting the bill and receiving the bill only to have to walk to the till to pay it that bugged me.

Guest Cool Thinker

MAC Cosmetics will be opening in Union Square next to The White Company.

Republic have now closed in the Bon Accord centre and customers are being advised to shops at USC in Union Square.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Due to helicopters being too dangerous they are planning to take them by ship and use a crane to them onto the oil platform.

Aberdeen International Airport have announced that airBaltic will be providing flights to Riga soon.

Edited by Cool Thinker