aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Young Adolesent

It's "Waltz".

How the fuck does the letter Z bother you so much, and what are you on about 95% of the time?

your asking me how the letter "z" bothers me, it dosent. your going phys co over it.

edit~ now down to 7 thanks fatboy

Edited by Young Adolesent

your asking me how the letter "z" bothers me, it dosent. your going phys co over it.

Could you at least make an attempt to spell things correctly? There's a spellchecker built into Google Chrome FFS. Look at all the other posts on the forum, you'll notice the vast majority of them are written in decent legible English. It obviously winds people up from the amount of comments you get about it, so instead of telling people to ignore you and getting pissy when they give you neg-rep, perhaps you could at least attempt to help yourself.

Guest Young Adolesent

i am, yes Google has a spell checker but it doesn't always help you, most of my stuff is typos i.e. Walt, it wouldn't of told me it was meant to be Walts because hes not that famous, and its not being pissy its a genuine reply. If your not happy with my spelling or postings please be my guest ignore me :) from now on ill spell everything with spellchecker i tried it already and it made me sound like a sex offender

i am, yes Google has a spell checker but it doesn't always help you, most of my stuff is typos i.e. Walt, it wouldn't of told me it was meant to be Walts because hes not that famous, and its not being pissy its a genuine reply. If your not happy with my spelling or postings please be my guest ignore me :) from now on ill spell everything with spellchecker i tried it already and it made me sound like a sex offender

Okay this has just got to be trolling now? 

Guest Cool Thinker

eagerly awaiting my call from jake

She calls "The person who you are trying to call is busy" you were on the phone to Jake.

Could you at least make an attempt to spell things correctly? There's a spellchecker built into Google Chrome FFS. Look at all the other posts on the forum, you'll notice the vast majority of them are written in decent legible English. It obviously winds people up from the amount of comments you get about it, so instead of telling people to ignore you and getting pissy when they give you neg-rep, perhaps you could at least attempt to help yourself.

By the sound of things he's too busy working, rather than being in school where you learn these life skills. I'm not even going to start on him being a male Lolita.

Guest Young Adolesent

She calls "The person who you are trying to call is busy" you were on the phone to Jake.

jake stop phoning me you sex pest!!

By the sound of things he's too busy working, rather than being in school where you learn these life skills. I'm not even going to start on him being a male Lolita.

i do work a lot thats the thing, but i fit it in around my school and social life

It's a type of dance. 

Guest Young Adolesent

ive got to admit some nights i get in i get changed then im off to the tandoori till 10 its stressfull sometimes then on weekends im on my other job during day then back to the tandoori

Guest Cool Thinker

ive got to admit some nights i get in i get changed then im off to the tandoori till 10 its stressfull sometimes then on weekends im on my other job during day then back to the tandoori

Could I have your life please???

Guest Cool Thinker

The competition commission has recommended that either one of the Cineworld's or The Belmont Cinema is sold after Cineworld bought Picturehouse Cinemas.

The Belmont only shows stuff Cineworld show on a smaller screen so I would recommend the sale of The Belmont the managers at The Belmont go to Cineworld so they don't even care. If they started to show different then I might reconsider.

Cineworld Unlimited is really good in Aberdeen with 19 Screens. The only company that Cineworld sell to is Empire Cinema's.

• Downvote 1