aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

BIg Boss Man, Hogan and who else is in that gif?

edit: looks like savage. Not sure bout the other guy though.

Akeem.

akeem001.jpg

It was a product of typically racist WWF in the 80s. He was originally One Man Gang, then they repackaged him as Akeem, "The African Dream" and said he was from "Deepest, Darkest Africa" and he was surrounded by tribesmen carrying spears and doing tribal dances and stuff. And he got a black manager and started talking like a black guy. It was all a bit silly really.

Akeem.

akeem001.jpg

It was a product of typically racist WWF in the 80s. He was originally One Man Gang, then they repackaged him as Akeem, "The African Dream" and said he was from "Deepest, Darkest Africa" and he was surrounded by tribesmen carrying spears and doing tribal dances and stuff. And he got a black manager and started talking like a black guy. It was all a bit silly really.

Don't remember him at all. Thanks for the potted history.

Guest Cool Thinker

Beach, I would think, since Union Square wasn't open and Belmont wasnt bought over. Although I suspect it may still have been UGC at that time so technically no Cineworld cinema showed that film in Aberdeen. You sure aren't a Cool Researcher.

I was widely aware of it being the UGC I was attempting to trick you into saying Cineworld at the Beach and then confronting you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

You hand out tons of neg rep then cry about getting neg rep. Here, have some neg rep for your fail.

1322508229_wrestling_team_fail.gif

Deleted post about WWE/WWF being fake and maturity.

Akeem.

akeem001.jpg

Then he went on to feature in ABC's hit TV drama LOST, right?

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

Akeem.

akeem001.jpg

That may be racist but is it as racist as Tom & Jerry?

The+Truce+Hurts+(33).jpg

I was reading about it yesterday and then started to read Creepypasta and could not sleep I was scared. I don't think I will ever watch Spongebob Squarepants ever again.

Edited by Cool Thinker

That may be racist but is it as racist as Tom & Jerry?

The+Truce+Hurts+(33).jpg

I was reading about it yesterday and then started to read Creepypasta and could not sleep I was scared. I don't think I will ever watch Spongebob Squarepants ever again.

Is that the one where squidward goes mental? Not even scary.

Hey, CT.

Look to your left. Look to your right. Look down at your feet. But never look up. She doesn't like to be seen.

Guest Cool Thinker

Is that the one where squidward goes mental? Not even scary.

Hey, CT.

Look to your left. Look to your right. Look down at your feet. But never look up. She doesn't like to be seen.

No, that one was realistic it was a different one and not just Spongebob.

Guest Cool Thinker

I had this idea for a screen play basically it is the 60's but modern the 2060's everyone is retro yet new. That is all I have so far, the death clock says I will die in the 2060's.

• Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

The Bank of Scotland on Union Street across from Poundland will be turning into a Halifax bank as part of Lloyds plans of introducing the brand to Scotland after withdrawl of the Lloyd's brand from Scotland.

Guest Cool Thinker

BOS bought over halifax and merged, then they decided to just have Bos branches in scotland and Halifax in England. now they changing it again.

Lloyd's Banking Group are withdrawing the Lloyd's name from Scotland with Lloyd's TSB branches becoming TSB a company within Lloyd's that will go independent in a while. They are planning to retain Bank of Scotland branches but convert some of them into Halifax banks a new bank to Scotland and a separate bank.

This branch will also be the first Halifax bank in Scotland in the return.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-23535375

Edited by Cool Thinker