aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Ah. Best not say anything then if it's all rumour. Deleted/tried to delete my previous post. Which you have quoted.

It's not as if the Evening Express come here or anythi-

Some good stories today though. Guy in my work tried to stop a fight in Babylon, was trying to reason with the bouncer and ended up getting the head lock. Someone pushed them down the stairs. He was brushing himself off when the bouncer put him in another. He's a big lad. So fed up, got out of it and put the bouncer in one. Saw a heap of other bouncers running towards him, chucked the bouncer away and just held on to a hand rail. They couldn't get him off so they choke holded him and he blacked out. Woke up on the street. Undercover cops came up and said "just go home, we'll let you off" and he said something like "fuck off, you know I'm in the right" and they said he wasn't. So he told them "if I was in the wrong you'd lift me" and walked home.

Guest Cool Thinker

It's not as if the Evening Express come here or anythi-

Some good stories today though. Guy in my work tried to stop a fight in Babylon, was trying to reason with the bouncer and ended up getting the head lock. Someone pushed them down the stairs. He was brushing himself off when the bouncer put him in another. He's a big lad. So fed up, got out of it and put the bouncer in one. Saw a heap of other bouncers running towards him, chucked the bouncer away and just held on to a hand rail. They couldn't get him off so they choke holded him and he blacked out. Woke up on the street. Undercover cops came up and said "just go home, we'll let you off" and he said something like "fuck off, you know I'm in the right" and they said he wasn't. So he told them "if I was in the wrong you'd lift me" and walked home.

The bouncer was right, I hate those arseholes who get involved. 

Bouncer - 1

Cunt - 0

• Downvote 1

The bouncer was right, I hate those arseholes who get involved. 

Bouncer - 1

Cunt - 0

He knew one bouncer, and it was his friend that was getting in trouble. He wasn't an arsehole for getting involved. He was gonna leave with his friend. He was trying to prevent this sort of thing. 

Guest Cool Thinker

Dr Noodles are going to be opening a second Aberdeen location. Going by the reviews it seems to be Marmite you need to understand the place to like it a bit like The Belmont over Cineworld. You need to understand it eat 5 in a row and you will love it.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Here the solution build an extension onto the Bon Accord Centre demolish the St Nicholas Centre reopen St Nicholas Street close Broad Street build the civic square, Broad Street done.

Also build leisure/bar/restaurant/shop space on St Nicholas Street.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Bread costs more than meat? You can ask for a Burger without pickles and onions but it's not cheaper, so it's not really the same.

I've been a to a few of these new noodle places where you pick your own ingredients. The one in Aberdeen seems way more expensive. The other ones I've been to don't seem to itemise the meat and the veg. And are also cheaper all round.

Guest Cool Thinker

Bread costs more than meat? You can ask for a Burger without pickles and onions but it's not cheaper, so it's not really the same.

I've been a to a few of these new noodle places where you pick your own ingredients. The one in Aberdeen seems way more expensive. The other ones I've been to don't seem to itemise the meat and the veg. And are also cheaper all round.

It was an example and also the bit in bold highlights what's so good about Dr Noodles if you don't like Bean Sprouts then you don't pay for them but at McDonald's you still pay for the pickle either way. I like gherkins in burgers.

The Noodle box already comes with onions and peppers so if you say yes you are paying for double the amount of them.

Guest Cool Thinker

You Can Find McDonald's at the following Aberdeen locations

Union Street 

Monday - Thursday 5am - 2.45am

Friday - Saturday 5am - 3.45am

Sunday 5am - 2.45am

Bucksburn 

Monday - Sunday 24 Hours

Bridge of Don 

Monday - Thursday 5am - 12am

Friday - Saturday 5am - 3am

Sunday 5am - 12am

Bridge of Dee ASDA

Monday - Wednesday 5am - 10.30pm

Thursday - Saturday 5am - 12am

Sunday 5am - 10.30pm

Kittybrewster (COMING SOON)

Monday - Sunday 24 Hours

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

cost of living has went up,

the price you pay for basic noodles at Dr Noodles is unreal, you can play half the price and get veg at any local chinese min

I would not know I have never been to Dr Noodles but it is that part of Union Street where all the business people work I mean there is a Pret A Manger across the road.