aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Wolverine's mutant power is the ability to heal himself, which is his why he has the Adamantium skeleton and claws, the claws aren't his power.

He could just climb into Iron Man's suit or get some armour. Banner cannot die because The Hulk would never allow it so that is kinda similar. Just sayin.

I guess they had to give Canada something. I prefer The Avengers series to the standalone X-Men series.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Depends if the MCB was the downstairs ring or if the alarm was on it's own separate MCB.

The alarm would have an emergency battery. Most likely in the box high up on the wall. Even if the supply to the alarm was cut it would still sound.

Saying that I highly doubt that it would of sounded for 29 hours on the battery.

Guest Cool Thinker

The alarm would have an emergency battery. Most likely in the box high up on the wall. Even if the supply to the alarm was cut it would still sound.

Saying that I highly doubt that it would of sounded for 29 hours on the battery.

That is too advanced, this quine is old.

Guest Cool Thinker

Bit out of the way but on Saturday Home Bargains will open in Peterhead where Focus D.I.Y used to be.

I hate how some companies seem to think that places outside Aberdeen are inside Aberdeen for example Home Bargains there was adverts inside the Aberdeen store for staff at the new Peterhead store which is 30 miles away. They now seem to think that they have 3 stores inside Aberdeen when in fact they only have one store as Inverurie and Peterhead do not count.

Guest Cool Thinker

Looks like Wetherspoon were all talk they have applied for planning permission to open a Wetherspoon and Wetherspoon Hotel in Fraserburgh. They hope to start work in the coming weeks. SHAME YOU MOVED AWAY LUCKY RATHEN BEFORE EVERYTHING BECAME RELEVANT. 

Guest Cool Thinker

There has been complaints about opening a 24 Hour McDonalds at Kittybrewster they worry about childhood obesity etc. So here is my view Kittybrewster is within walking distance to the Union Street McDonalds opening one at Kittybrewster Retail Park will change nothing just like it did not change Bucksburn, Bridge of Don and Garthdee. Also it is within walking distance from where I stay so it had to be built.

There was one proposed for where I used to live near Rosehill but it was scrapped due to these people.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

First Bus Changes from 15th September 2013

Service 11 (Northfield - Woodend/Kingswells) - Frequency will be increased to operate every 10 minutes. Kingswells will no longer be served during the day.

Service 12 (Heathryfold - Torry) - Frequency will be increased to operate every 10 minutes.

Service 40 (Dubford - Kingswells P&R) - Frequency will be increased to operate every 15 minutes. It will now travel through Kingswells.

Looks like Wetherspoon were all talk they have applied for planning permission to open a Wetherspoon and Wetherspoon Hotel in Fraserburgh. They hope to start work in the coming weeks. SHAME YOU MOVED AWAY LUCKY RATHEN BEFORE EVERYTHING BECAME RELEVANT.

Harsh. I was there yesterday I'll have you know, in fact I was parked on Saltoun Square, right outside the building they are converting.

Guest Cool Thinker

Good news anyone, The Lemon Tree is going back to a seperate brochure so instead of having it with Music Hall and HMT listings you will have a book dedicated to The Lemon Tree.

Guest Cool Thinker

Harsh. I was there yesterday I'll have you know, in fact I was parked on Saltoun Square, right outside the building they are converting.

Well that's more than me. I have never been there ever.

Good news anyone, The Lemon Tree is going back to a seperate brochure so instead of having it with Music Hall and HMT listings you will have a book dedicated to The Lemon Tree.

How are you managing to contain your excitement at having type up all that on here?

Guest Cool Thinker

cool thinker what school did you go to? i may know you

I went to Cornhill Primary and then they sent me to boarding school and in August I start Aberdeen College.