aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

So, I know I'm not Cool Thinker (maybe I can be his PA or something someday???) but it appears to be another "gentleman's club". It was very briefly called 'Magma'.

I googled 'Magma Aberdeen' to see if it was the same place as the Mask and the most intriguing link comes courtesy of 'strip-magazine.com'. It was an enlightening read, I believe this may be the bleak-as-fuck sister forum to Aberdeen-Music. For anyone interested: http://www.strip-magazine.com/magma-club-aberdeenbe-aware

Well, I'm off for a cry

That just made my day. Lolly Poop and Eric, the Selfridge Bastard.

Guest Cool Thinker

Is it where Angels used to be? I can't remember what is was called when I was last in there (something about Diamonds or Gems or something) but it was dreadful, we were literally the only people there and it was a Saturday night. My main memory of it is that it was really dark and it looked like an office, but with a smattering of bored looking strippers milling around playing on their phones.

Maybe The Inbetweeners will go there one day.

TIB_1170-Neil-speaks-English.jpg

Guest Cool Thinker

If we are done with strip clubs my query pertaining to who is campaigning for more Germans in Aberdeen and why is awaiting a Cool Response...getting concerned an 'Iron Sky' type secret base is being lined up for Union Terrace Gardens or something

Hello Monster Zero, 

Sorry for not replying sooner. Basically Visit Scotland wanted more Germans to visit the city and surrounding area's.so they posted an advertisement on an ex-pat website and this was viewed by 35,000 Germans. It does not say why and concludes this reason remains unknown.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3307216

Your Sincerely 

Cool Thinker (SC)

The Cool Thinker Team

Cool Thinker (Team Leader)

Kirsten (Personal Assistant, Second in command)

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

There has been a crash in the Northfield area of the city involving a motorbike, the driver is dead but the female on the back is possibly alive but with a broken leg. I will have to get back to you on this.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Update - From the details it looks like the driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The female on the back has been taken to the ARI.

I have chosen to not announce their identities.

Guest Cool Thinker

Followed.

Hello Lucky Rathen,

Thanks 

Your Sincerely 

Cool Thinker (SC) 

The Cool Thinker Team

Kirsten (P.A, 2nd In Command)

• Upvote 1

Hello Lucky Rathen,

Thanks

Your Sincerely

Cool Thinker (SC)

The Cool Thinker Team

Kirsten (P.A, 2nd In Command)

Best news ever. Now you're on twitter there's basically no need for me to ever visit this website again. I hereby tender my resignation as moderator.

Will you be tweeting yourself or will Kirsten be running it for you like Britney Spears' assistant?

Guest Cool Thinker

The passenger is around my age (17) and the driver is/was older possibly between 18-20.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Best news ever. Now you're on twitter there's basically no need for me to ever visit this website again. I hereby tender my resignation as moderator.

Will you be tweeting yourself or will Kirsten be running it for you like Britney Spears' assistant?

Hello Lucky Rathen, 

It is unknown what Kirsten will do but I will find something for her to do.

Yours Sincerely

Cool Thinker (SC)

The Cool Thinker Team

Kirsten (P.A, 2nd in Command)

Guest Cool Thinker

Local News

A teenager has been killed in a motorbike accident last night that happened around 9.20pm after it crashed into a car in the Northfield area. The girl passenger who was also in her teens is in a serious condition at the ARI. The female car driver suffered minor injuries.

A 71 year old man has been done for flashing at a woman from his window.

Guest Cool Thinker

I didn't pay good money to get repeats, I thought you were better than that CT.  :moody:

That was not a repeat the flasher is not the same one than in Seaton there has been 2 flashers in a space of a couple of days.

The motorbike accident was an official announcement and was a conclusion. I will give you something that is not a repeated the names the driver was 18 year old Terry Cook and the female passenger was 16 year old Jenna Gaudie.

Guest Cool Thinker

The White Company have confirmed that they will be opening in Union Square, this will be their first store North of the Central Belt.

Hello Monster Zero, 

Sorry for not replying sooner. Basically Visit Scotland wanted more Germans to visit the city and surrounding area's.so they posted an advertisement on an ex-pat website and this was viewed by 35,000 Germans. It does not say why and concludes this reason remains unknown.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3307216

Your Sincerely 

Cool Thinker (SC)

The Cool Thinker Team

Kirsten (Personal Assistant, Second in command)

Ok. Sorry, I just accidentally neg repped you.