aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

David Luiz is finally getting a go in midfield in the club world cup game in the first 10 minutes he's played like the best player in the world!

Two great through balls, kept the ball, won it back, marauded forward. Why dont Chelski just play him there all the time!? All the attacking he likes to do, he can tackle and they can still have Cahill/Ivanovic/Terry at CB.

in 2001., Australia beat American Samoa 31-0 in a World Cup qualifier. Australia were up 16-0 at half time. That's pretty much a goal every 3 minutes. The America Samoa coach praised his goalkeeper for a "magnificent display" and was then sacked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/12/manager-fired-scoring-the-knowledge

The Dons had an Aussie striker called David Zdrilic who played in this game. I remember reading an interview and he was talking about this match (in which he scored 8 of the goals) and said he felt really sorry for the goalie as not only did he lose 31 goals but Zdrilic put his laces through the ball at one point and smacked it off the keepers face breaking his nose.

Jesus! haha! the Mars Volta are going to be fuming with the ban! i imagine our Ryan did nowt to encourage it....nooooooooooooooo :). still a nob.

I like Shawcross. He seems like a good lad, hindered by a bad reputation for smashing Aaron Ramsey's leg in two. I like Fellaini too, though fully in the knowledge that he can be a total prick quite alot of the time. Doesn't look like Ryan did anything to provoke that.

I like Shawcross. He seems like a good lad, hindered by a bad reputation for smashing Aaron Ramsey's leg in two. I like Fellaini too, though fully in the knowledge that he can be a total prick quite alot of the time. Doesn't look like Ryan did anything to provoke that.

Yeh, Wenger should hold a lot of responsibilty for the hammering he got, Wengers team have been too lightweight for years so if anyones too blame for Ramsey's injury, he is ( nobody is too blame by the way cos thats rediculous ). Easy to foget how young Shawcross is, hes a good player, cant be bad as Sir Alex apparently still has first dibs on him as part of his contract.

Fellaini is great, but ive heard all his past managers say hes "un-managable" haha! he'd be alright at Stoke!! Pulis would naked headbutt HIM - James Beattie style!!

Yeh, Wenger should hold a lot of responsibilty for the hammering he got, Wengers team have been too lightweight for years so if anyones too blame for Ramsey's injury, he is ( nobody is too blame by the way cos thats rediculous ).

No ones to blame? Do you actually remember the challenge? He jumped off the ground and scythed Ramsey's leg, not a hope of reaching the ball. It's Arsenals fault for being too lightweight? I don't see how that makes sense if anyone had got caught like that they would have got the same leg snap. Mental.

Now Stokes classy fans boo Ramsey when he has the ball because he got his leg broken. Disgusting.

2dglulg.jpg

Encase you forgot.

• Upvote 1

Hey, theres dicks in every crowd, both lots of crowds booed each other, ill be the first one to admit that Stokes are worse than most. Wenger stirred up the pot by accusing Shawcross of doing it on purpose which in turn stirred up a rediculous online hate-fest towards the Shawcross family, thats the stuff the average "idiot" fan relishes right?.

I thought that was harsh and niave on the part of Wenger and on a 22 year old lad for a wreckless challenge ( i did see it thanks, and am still of the same opinion ) those challenges happen every week in this league and every other, however much Wenger wants football "non-contact" ( just as he recruits ex-Stoke defender Steve Bould as a defensive coach ).

Not to dredge up this redundant debate any longer, if your saying it was intentional then fucking hell.....have a word. I dont think its Wengers fault, that would be rediculous too, i said that.

It's definitely a horror of a challenge. I'm sure Ryan regrets it, as he walked off the pitch in tears. He went in hard, but definitely too hard. Definitely cunty of the Stoke fans to boo him for being on the receiving end of such a challenge. I think Shawcross has matured hugely since then, but it's a shame Rambo gets booed for getting injured by their player. It doesn't make any sense. It's like how Evra gets booed by Liverpool fans for being on the receiving end of Suarez's barrage of racist abuse. It's just knobhead fans blindly defending their player, regardless of logic.

No need to bring up the debate though. Especially when Liverpool lost 3-1 at home to one of the worst Villa sides in the Premier League era today. LOLerpool. Now Rodgers has told Downing he is free to allow his agent to find him a new club. He doesn't want Carroll back either. He rarely plays Sahin, who is immense. Best club. Total pantomime stuff.

Only 9 points separates 3rd place and 13th place. Ossum.