Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga

Great set of matches. I'd bet on all the British sides going out. United - Real is tough to call though with the second leg at Old Trafford and Real struggling to play their best this season.

No one cares? Well I'm going to discuss it with myself. I see the games going like this. Winners in bold.

Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga

United are going to get twatted. Think I'll make an effort to go down for the 2nd leg. Haven't played Real Madrid in the Champions League for nearly 10 years (which I was also at), and I quite like Madrid, so it's not all bad losing to them, except for Pepe. I hope Vidic stands on that cunts neck.

I agree with all your winners, except Galatasaray. I think Schalke will stuff them. Porto and Malaga is a tough call too. I think Porto might edge that but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't

I think United are the only British team with a chance of going through. It just depends whether either team feel like playing football, because they've both been quite poor at times this season.

Then, if United beat Madrid, Ronaldo will realise he made a massive mistake, Fergie will retire after winning the Champs League and Mourinho will take Ronaldo with him to Old Trafford in the summer. And they all lived happily ever after.

Possibly the best draw that Celtic could have hoped for (perhaps with the exception of Malaga).

Don't agree with that at all. Juventus are great and I would have given Celtic a better chance against Man U, Shalke, Malaga and PSG.

If Juve sign a good goal scorer (been linked with Llorente) in January they'll have a great chance of winning the tournament.

Schalke have got more than Huntelaar. I also think he'll stay until the end of the season anyway, but if he doesn't, I doubt they'll let him leave without replacing him. He's been very prolific, so he won't be all that cheap. Besides Huntelaar, they've also got alot of good players through the squad. Affelay and the monster that is Papadopolous especially. Farfan and Metzelder are great too. I think they've got enough about them to beat Galatasaray.

I think that trend seems to have died out now that big clubs will pay whatever it takes to get a player they want, regardless of their contract. Ashley Young somehow cost £18(EIGHTEEN)million when he was in the last year of his contract. Nasri cost silly money too, and Nasri is bollocks. Alot of teams will want him. It could spark a bidding war. Either way, Huntelaar or not, I think Schalke will do them.

The Guardian sport chaps have obviously got bored and envious of the entertainmnet writers getting to make loads of lists, so they've decided to make an utterly pointless list of the top 100 footballers.

Here's 100-71 http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/interactive/2012/dec/20/top-100-footballers-in-the-world-interactive

Nasri's in it, so it's void already.

And Wanyama is good but having him in it just seems like a ploy to appease Celtic / SPL fans. They really think he is better than Kagawa, Pastore and Javi Martinez?

The Guardian sport chaps have obviously got bored and envious of the entertainmnet writers getting to make loads of lists, so they've decided to make an utterly pointless list of the top 100 footballers.

Here's 100-71 http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/interactive/2012/dec/20/top-100-footballers-in-the-world-interactive

Nasri's in it, so it's void already.

And Wanyama is good but having him in it just seems like a ploy to appease Celtic / SPL fans. They really think he is better than Kagawa, Pastore and Javi Martinez?

Nasri? Sake.

If Antonio Valencia isn't directly behind Messi and Ronaldo, the Guardian can go fuck themselves.