aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Kolo Toure looks huge. Alot of questions being asked as to why Lescott isn't playing. I think it's because Kolo Toure ate him.

Should have been 3-0. Young not offside. Now it's 2-1. United get all the decisions though, right?

They do. Definitely. Young was miles offside as long as you ignore Zabaleta (gooooaaaaal) who was playing him onside. I chose to ignore Zabaleta because he wasn't 'active' at the time, I assume the assistant ref did the same.

That was a belter. Glen Johnson doesn't do tap ins. Alot like his namesake Adam Johnson, who scored a beaut yesterday, but there's no gif.

Just incase you can't wait until MOTD:

1355066517679.gif

Love How Nasri actually starts creeping behind the wall. What a massive fanny. If Tevez had stayed in the wall, that never would have gone in either. Two fannies.

Oh, and Lionel Messi scored his 85th and 86th goals of 2012, breaking Mullers record with 3 games to go, so no doubt he will push that record on by 3 or 4 goals before 2013. Unbelievable. I thought more people would be talking about it, but everyone seems more interested in that nobody winning that Karaoke contest.

Rooney has also become the youngest player to reach 150 Premier League goals, and the United player with the most (8) goals against Manchester City. His opening goal matched Cantona's record of 7.

Goals, and records for goals! Yeah!

• Upvote 1

He's looking chubby too. A snippet from Lawro on the BBC live feed said "It looks like he's been swallowing his money".

Lawro loves a fat joke. My favourite of his was when he once said "It looks like he enjoys a good lunch", though I can't remember who it was aimed at. It was many years ago.

I remember him commentating on the original Ronaldo and using the phrase 'I predict a diet'.

Source? Find that very hard to believe. If he stays in Scotland I imagine it'll be at Celtic.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4689889/Ryan-on-Gers-list.html

Plus the guys i speak to on the SI forums who are on follow follow say its been doing the rounds for a few weeks now, Gers ready to offer him £4k a week basic wage with a ton of add on's for promotion, they think they can get him for only £250k compensation.

Also if the rumours are to be believed, the dons have offered him a deal that takes him inline with the bottom first teamers, not inline with the top earners at todders and his agent wants him to be one of the top paid players at the club, which means there is very little chance of a re-negotiation as the dons wont offer him that.

To be honest i could almost see it, he could be moving to a level not that much worse than the SPL, will get to train on proper training pitches, will get paid about 6/7 times what the dons are paying him and will be away from the hostile pittodrie crowd.