aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

United were so toss, against the winless bottom of the league. It's a sad state of affairs when ANDERSON is the best player on the pitch. To be fair to him, he's been excellent when he's played this season, yet Carrick, Scholes and Giggs still get picked ahead of him. He changed the game, because he can both run and pass forwards. What a novelty.

Fletcher's header was a beaut. Boof. Power!

Fat Ando's lost alot of weight over the summer. He looks leaner and quicker. His assist for the 3rd goal was great to watch. He just bombs forward, in a straight line, Jonas Gutierrez style. He's been shit for 4 years, but he seems to finally be playing to his strengths. I wish he'd start ahead of one of the ancient midfielders. It was a blessing that Scholes got a yellow card or I don't think Fergie would have brought Scholes off and sent Anderson on.

I like Mark Hughes because

bicyclekickdz5.jpg

article-0-01721C8100000578-416_468x426.jpg

Mark-Hughes-scores-for-Wa-006.jpg

article-2082861-0F59DAE000000578-621_468x311.jpg

Volleys.

Toss manager. Void of personality at the best of times. Brilliant player. Epitomy of a #10. Hard as nails without being massive or clumsy. Best volleyer of all time. ALL TIME.

I remember "vaguely" Hughes really early in his career ...maybe even on debut scoring an absolute rip snorter of a scissor kick against Oxford United ( hahaha i know ) , maybe wrong, anyway, his best goal in my opinion was the fucking meteorite he hit against Sheffield Wednesday in the cup late in his time at United. Best player ive ever seen in the flesh. Fact. Its not saying much the other one was Robbie Earl when my dad used to make us watch the Vale haha!

Definitely one of my favourites I saw in the flesh too, and I've seen Cantona and both Ronaldos. His upper body strength was remarkable. He held the ball up better than anybody. He would get the ball, wriggle his way through defenders by smashing them into the ground whilst maintaining possession. A true wrecking ball of a striker, and what a bollock of a right peg he had. Smash!

Can imagine, the word "genius" is very loosely used these days but if it could be used for a footballer but i think Cantona would probably warrant it, and the Ronaldo's, especially the Brazillian one. Not seen the Zidane film, the one where they follow him for a whole game? but its meant to be a bit of an eye opener.

Could be a grim day to be a Newcastle supporter. We potentially have 11 players missing for the trip to Southampton, which is fucking absurd. Nile Ranger is even in the matchday squad. Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Cabaye all injured. Perch, Jonas and Cisse facing late fitness tests. We could end-up playing something like Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Taylor, Santon; Anita, Tiote, Bigirimana; Amalfitano, Ba, Sammy, which is pretty barmy.

I don't even want this game to happen. Losing to Southampton will be unbearable. Pardew can't even set-up a decent gameplan for our first choice players, let alone the second string. If St. Marys just collapsed a few hours before kick-off I'd be very happy.

Could be a grim day to be a Newcastle supporter. We potentially have 11 players missing for the trip to Southampton, which is fucking absurd. Nile Ranger is even in the matchday squad. Coloccini, Ben Arfa and Cabaye all injured. Perch, Jonas and Cisse facing late fitness tests. We could end-up playing something like Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Taylor, Santon; Anita, Tiote, Bigirimana; Amalfitano, Ba, Sammy, which is pretty barmy.

I don't even want this game to happen. Losing to Southampton will be unbearable. Pardew can't even set-up a decent gameplan for our first choice players, let alone the second string. If St. Marys just collapsed a few hours before kick-off I'd be very happy.

Oh stop moaning.

im8dH.gif

*Sorry Murr, I've been waiting for a while to use this amazing gif effectively.

• Upvote 4

Lots of Chelsea fans at the game today holding "Rafa Out" banners. It's quite ironic how they moan about Roman's ridiculous reasons for sacking good managers so quickly, yet demand Rafa is axed immediately. I don't like Rafa, but he's clearly a good manager.

Shit club. Shit fans. Fuck them. I hate City but I hope they stuff them today.

• Upvote 1

And also because Benitez made a few digs at Chelsea a few seasons back. That's where all this "Chelsea fans never forget" banners have come from. Chelsea fans are angry at him forever and ever now, because he made a sly joke about Chelsea handing out plastic flags to their fans about 4 years ago. What a massive unforgivable bastard, eh?