aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Looked like a bad injury for Kompany. Looked very similar to Vidic's one last season, player falling on planted, outstretched leg. Apparently left the ground on crutches.

Good game though. City bossed the second half. Silva was immense. Thought the penalty was harsh though. Didn't really look like anything was in it. Thought the shove on Ronaldo was a much clearer penalty. Infact he was fouled a few times and got nothing.

City being out is great, and they have to beast Dortmund away to even get into the Europa League, which I don't think they will do. Dortmund have been awesome. Dorsome.

It wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't commented 5 minutes after it was posted by Soda.

That was me being quoted!!! I didn't post until hours later.

I've been reading comments on chelsea/rafa/pep articles and it's amazing how many stupid people there are out there who don't rate Guardiola as a coach.

City will probably win the league again, now.

Unless Kompany is out for the season. Who will take his place? KoLOL Toure? LOLeon Lescott? That new lad is decent, but he's still very young. I think they would crumble without Kompany like United did without Vidic. City already look a bit suspect at the back this season. Hart's dropped some serious clangers. I still tip Chelsea to do it, but it would shite if Rafa won the league. Hate that guy.

Unless Kompany is out for the season. Who will take his place? KoLOL Toure? LOLeon Lescott? That new lad is decent, but he's still very young. I think they would crumble without Kompany like United did without Vidic. City already look a bit suspect at the back this season. Hart's dropped some serious clangers. I still tip Chelsea to do it, but it would shite if Rafa won the league. Hate that guy.

They will purchase in January if Kompany is out for the season, almost certainly.