aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

The problem with Carroll is he's a bit of a square peg in a round hole at Liverpool. They just don't play the type of football he's good at there. I actually rate him as a player but he's carrying about a stone too much weight and he's struggling to adapt to the pace Liverpool seem intent on playing. Is he worth £35m, hell no, £10-15m max, but he is a good player.

Sad fact is, if a player is English he's automatically worth twice as much.

Fuck you Rangers and your horrible fucking supporters, i hope they go to the fucking wall!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/7668445/Rangers-fans-threaten-boycott

Also has anyone read Gorams piece in the sun today? To quote in relation to the other 10 SPL clubs "they have never done any favours to the Old Firm and they never will", sorry we're not all wanting to bend over again for your lovely fucking club, sorry we are tired of the Old Firm bleeding Scottish football dry, sorry we didnt protest when you wanted to walk away from the league, sorry we're not bending over now its been proven Rangers cheated their way over the last 10 years.

Fuck you Goram you fat pie munching fuck.

• Upvote 5

Grant Holt is going to stuff City tomorrow. I can feel it. Lambert's sexy football is going to gazump Mancini's bollockless phonies good n' proper. United should stuff Villa too, because they are shit and their whole squad is practically injured. all of them. They might even have to field some of the U12's and maybe a few from the Villa ladies. Stephen Ireland will still ben on the bench.

Fuck you Rangers and your horrible fucking supporters, i hope they go to the fucking wall!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/7668445/Rangers-fans-threaten-boycott

Also has anyone read Gorams piece in the sun today? To quote in relation to the other 10 SPL clubs "they have never done any favours to the Old Firm and they never will", sorry we're not all wanting to bend over again for your lovely fucking club, sorry we are tired of the Old Firm bleeding Scottish football dry, sorry we didnt protest when you wanted to walk away from the league, sorry we're not bending over now its been proven Rangers cheated their way over the last 10 years.

Fuck you Goram you fat pie munching fuck.

Swearing is great. Especially about scumbag football clubs. I condone this.

• Upvote 1

To quote in relation to the other 10 SPL clubs "they have never done any favours to the Old Firm and they never will"

Aye, unlike all of those favours that the OF have done the rest of the clubs. And the RST greetin' on about boycotting away games. I hope they do, it'll reduce policing costs for the other clubs and mean that we finally get to see whether these precious Old Firm pounds really are keeping the other ten teams aloat.