aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

That's an incredible article. So many things wrong with it, it's hard to know where to begin. One place would be his parenting. Finding activities to tire his kids out which prevent him having to interact with them, or going to their games and reading a book rather than paying attention. Brilliant stuff.

I see Fyvie has made it into the SSN articles again this week claiming he "needs to move". Seems like a mistake to me he can only be going for money as a few more seasons with Aberdeen would help him develop a hell of a lot better than reserve games and training. Same as Scott Allen leaving United earlier this year for West Brom.

Let him go i say, if he doesnt want to be at the club then i dont want him at the club, there are plenty players who will want to play for Aberdeen who will offer as much as he is at the moment. At the end of the day we were never going to see the best of Fyvie, both because of his injury and his age, so let him go, lets get some cash in and get a few wingers that could turn us into a top 6 team again. I really dont think he has played well all season, a few decent enough games here and there but nothing that suggests to me he will be playing champions league football in 2 years like pa broon seems to suggest.

Fuck Wigan. They scored from a corner that never touched Phil Jones. Great save from Figueroa in the box too. For all the soft penalties that get given, that was nailed on, with several nails. Big ones. A draw wouldn't have been a disaster, but 5 points could be costly now.

Park the bus at Wastelands.

Villa is the next game, and Villa are shite, so that's alright. Everton at home is after that, and they are playing very well at the moment, and finally have a player who can score goals. City is the one I'm expecting United to piss away. Then it's Swansea and Sunderland at home and away respectively. Sunderland away is huge. They are good at home, and O'Neill has really dragged them forward. Swansea are great, but they seem to struggle away, so that should be ok. I can realistically see United drawing against Everton and Sunderland and losing to City.