aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

What does everyone think about Liverpool fan's reactions to Alan Davies comments about Hillsborough?

I think he made a valid point in a needlessly aggressive and blunt way but the backlash has been absolutely mental. He tried to donate £1000 to the JFT96 campaign to make amends and they rejected it. Being forced into a Salman Rushdie-esque public retreat. They weren't so vocal about their racist and (allegedly) girlfriend beating team members.

Typical Liverpool, ashamed of nothing and offended by everything.

What does everyone think about Liverpool fan's reactions to Alan Davies comments about Hillsborough?

I think he made a valid point in a needlessly aggressive and blunt way but the backlash has been absolutely mental. He tried to donate £1000 to the JFT96 campaign to make amends and they rejected it. Being forced into a Salman Rushdie-esque public retreat. They weren't so vocal about their racist and (allegedly) girlfriend beating team members.

Typical Liverpool, ashamed of nothing and offended by everything.

I have no idea what the issue is, all he suggested was that they should play their game on the anniversary. What's the fucking issue? There have been worse disasters in the world and on their anniversaries life goes on.

It's just Liverpool fans being dickheads. No shock here.

I didn't. Liverpool being utter shit, embarrassing and pathetic is just wonderful. I used to hope they'd one day go bust and I'd personally go and watch Anfield be dismantled by a giant crane. These days they are just a joy, because everything they do is absolutely ridiculous, terrible and completely backwards. It's great. Long live Liverpool.

• Upvote 2

I'd even let them win the FA Cup, because getting two trophies will have them think their season was a success, and Kenny's reign will be extended, even though he has turned them into total shit. Nobody gives a stuff about the FA Cup anymore either.

You mean the Budweiser trophy?

How shocking is it that Budweiser sponsor the F.A cup, btw?