aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Ha, Slutbags was in my dream once. I told her about it and she gave me a full in depth analysis of what it meant. Cool story. However i reckon Jake's wasn't so harmless...

It was. Me milner and slutbags were sharing a flat. Or, I assume that's what we were doing. It was identical to my mrs' flat though. So we all woke up in the same bed. I got up for work and looked at her arse, she caught me. Then I went to get ready.

I woke up, sat up and turned round to make sure it was just a dream. It was weird.

It was. Me milner and slutbags were sharing a flat. Or, I assume that's what we were doing. It was identical to my mrs' flat though. So we all woke up in the same bed. I got up for work and looked at her arse, she caught me. Then I rolled over and tromboned Milner.

I "woke up", sat up and turned round to make sure it was just a dream. It wasn't.

Ooooh er missus.

I'm like get the fuck off me post-coital, just so you all know. Especially you paime. :love:

Staggering, to think that people have had sex with you. Thought post-orgasm, you'd be off to the bathroom before tweeting a picture of the dump you just took to Irvine Welsh.