aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

it's the work xmas party tonight :partyboy:(and yes i do have work on monday)

my ex is going with their new partner (yay - reason number 342 to not date someone you work with) :nono:

person who binned my homemade card will be there too :up:

soooo 2 people that rejected me in the same room :woohoo:

set to be a fun night then!

oh and if the dj plays any remotely romantic songs after i've got the alcohol in i'll probably end up just crying >.< i dont want to be that drunk

Come on then, let's hear what happened, we're all dying to know.

my mate started dating this chic - my mate has been single for as long as anyone can remember, this is pretty much his first girl friend (to set the scene he's mid 20's). he's a great guy as a mate that's the problem he kept getting friend zoned but ughhhh srsly he used to hit on literally every girl he met. It was just embarrassing (i know i'm a d*ck)

so anyways this girl that he's stared seeing now he didnt even hit on her he was hitting on her mate and got knocked back and then this chic was drunk and apparently wanted some attention. Which i think is crazy for a start why would you date someone you know was trying to get into your friends pants!?

but he makes no effort when it comes to women..... he even said and i quote he wont waste time getting dressed up nice to make a good impression to a girl on a date because she should be lucky he just turns up"

then our other friend said to me afterwards "really bc i thought he'd be eternally grateful to get a date in the first place" (obviously this was before he started seeing this chic he's seeing now)

this is turning into a bloody wrong story

anyways idk i guess i kinda feel jelous...... i'm not sure why. like i said he is a great guy but like yeah i guess the pieces of his life are falling together and i'm just hung up bc mines arent. (srsly i've never been in a relationship at birthday or xmas time O.o)

hmmm i feel like a knob saying or just mad at myself in general for even thinking it.

I wouldnt worry, i went the best part of 5 years after my last relationship before i found someone else, at 30 i am now just settling down. It doesnt always happen for everyone right away. Dont rush into finding someone, find the right someone, even if it takes years. There is nothing worse than forcing a relationship, or desperately clinging onto a doomed one. Just keep doing what you do, be yourself, and someone will find you. 

Enjoy the birthdays and christmas's without the stress of making sure a loved one is enjoying it, whilst you can!!