aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

So really I was kinda right considering I was 3 when it moved so I would never have known

Fair enough. You are now a mod. We'll hook you up with the requisite powers shortly.

Mr Rathen, you are to hand in your badge and delete button with immediate effect.

You, sir, have pissed on the grave of the Aberdeen Music SceneTM.

I'm pretty sure the one on Castlegate was just called Drakes, Shiprow was Dr Drakes, might be wrong though as that period from 1997 to mid-2000's is a total write off.

I used to drink the shit out of all the beers at the Guillotine DJ nights in the second room. You lot weren't there, you were never there. Fuck ye's all.

I'm pretty sure the one on Castlegate was just called Drakes, Shiprow was Dr Drakes, might be wrong though as that period from 1997 to mid-2000's is a total write off.

I used to drink the shit out of all the beers at the Guillotine DJ nights in the second room. You lot weren't there, you were never there. Fuck ye's all.

I was there. But I don't remember it either.

Remember the hangovers right enough...

• 1 month later...

thas because people are making remarks and jokes about it.

That's not really true, you have often started the jokes about it yourself. There's nothing wrong with it, especially if you find it easier to be open about it on here than at school or whatever but it is a bit funny that you complain about people going on about it when it seems to be all you've talked about the last few days.