aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

That was my point. I didn't twist anything. It was just a moronic thing to say.

I don't get why quoting an article I read is so moronic?

I like how you haven't even read it but will happily take an article at face value with no context to understand it in.

That is more moronic.

If people didn't take articles at face value there would be no market for music, film, or book reviews. Fuck, the website where I think I read it would go out of business. Stop being a dick.

I don't get why quoting an article I read is so moronic?

That is more moronic.

If people didn't take articles at face value there would be no market for music, film, or book reviews. Fuck, the website where I think I read it would go out of business. Stop being a dick.

It's nothing like a music review because a review would give you a run down of what it is about as a whole. Not just a piece of conjecture about the thing in question. If you want to use that as your comparison it would be like reading an article on how the guitar tone really sets off a record which you couldn't really comment on if you hadn't listened to it yourself.

It's nothing like a music review because a review would give you a run down of what it is about as a whole. Not just a piece of conjecture about the thing in question. If you want to use that as your comparison it would be like reading an article on how the guitar tone really sets off a record which you couldn't really comment on if you hadn't listened to it yourself.

I think the article was something about common misconceptions in books or something. But the thing is, I read what I read. And I brought it up. It isn't a moronic thing to do.

"Did you hear Rangers are going in to administration"

Captain America - Do you even watch football? Do you even support Rangers? NAME 3 PLAYERS. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE TEAM.

That's you, that is.

As soon as Dubya proved me wrong. Did I argue my point? No. I'm only arguing now because you're making it out as if I did the dumbest thing ever, when in fact I didn't. I did something that is done quite a lot. I saw someone speak about something I thought I had some cool info on. I was wrong, end of. The you started shit about me talking about something I'm not all clued up on. PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME.

So stop being a cunt just because it's the cool thing to do on this site at the moment. Maybe if I wrote "Is it true that..." instead of "Supposedly..." at the start but I would assume you'd be grown up enough to just take a 'fact' that begins with "supposedly" with a pinch of salt.

NOW, back on topic.

Confession: I won't ever read Jekyll & Hyde.

• Upvote 1

I think the article was something about common misconceptions in books or something. But the thing is, I read what I read. And I brought it up. It isn't a moronic thing to do.

"Did you hear Rangers are going in to administration"

Captain America - Do you even watch football? Do you even support Rangers? NAME 3 PLAYERS. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE TEAM.

That's you, that is.

As soon as Dubya proved me wrong. Did I argue my point? No. I'm only arguing now because you're making it out as if I did the dumbest thing ever, when in fact I didn't. I did something that is done quite a lot. I saw someone speak about something I thought I had some cool info on. I was wrong, end of. The you started shit about me talking about something I'm not all clued up on. PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME.

So stop being a cunt just because it's the cool thing to do on this site at the moment. Maybe if I wrote "Is it true that..." instead of "Supposedly..." at the start but I would assume you'd be grown up enough to just take a 'fact' that begins with "supposedly" with a pinch of salt.

NOW, back on topic.

Confession: I won't ever read Jekyll & Hyde.

It's nothing like that, talking about something you haven't read/know nothing about about and presenting an idea you have no clue if it's true or not is very stupid.

It's you that's getting your knickers in a bunch. All I've said so far is that it's a stupid thing to do. So you can cut the persecution complex.

It's nothing like that, talking about something you haven't read/know nothing about about and presenting an idea you have no clue if it's true or not is very stupid.

It's you that's getting your knickers in a bunch. All I've said so far is that it's a stupid thing to do. So you can cut the persecution complex.

Don't assume I know nothing about it. Of course I know the story of Jekyll and Hyde. Fucking hell.

Don't assume I know nothing about it. Of course I know the story of Jekyll and Hyde. Fucking hell.

I supposedly know the story of Jeckyll and Hyde but then i've never read an article on it/seen the movie/read the book so i suppose i shouldn't try to add anything to this portion of the thread. I suppose the only reason im posting this is because everyone else has said something, supposedly. What does suppose mean? Does it even have a meaning anymore?