aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

There's a kid round my folk's neighbourhood who, probably 'cause his mum is some type of junkie, has the strangest shaped head ever. We were playing 24-a-side or some sort of world cuppy one day and someone blootered this ball so hard the goalie jumped out the way just as this kid was running out from behind the tree/goal post. It completely floored him.

Confession? I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

• Upvote 1

Nahh. Night in the cells. Went to the court cells and the bloke came and said the judge didn't think it was worth going to court. Got let out. Went home. A good few months later a letter comes through saying a Community Servicer officer person will get in touch 'cause I have to do community service or go to court. I wrote to them as my address had changed and never heard back.

I don't know if I've confessed to this or not before, but it came up in conversation with Milner and Flights last night, so...

When I was younger, like, primary school age, primary 2 or 3, my mum went to the shops. I didn't want to walk about shops for 20 minutes so I stayed in the car. All of a sudden I needed a shit like never before. But, for those who have seen the Mastrick Public Toilets, only the brave and stupid go in there. You know in the amazon there's that fish that swims up your pee stream? Well, in MPT, it's not a fish, it's HIV.

So, what's a guy to do? I don't want to do it in the bushes in case I get caught. Then, I see it, my red and white saviour. An old school Asda Pic 'n' Mix bag. It was empty, so I had a quick look around, pulled down my breeks and did my business in this bag.

Now, I'm not a dick, so I wasn't going to throw a bag of shit in to someone's garden or on to the car park. I wrapped the bag up and put it under the front passenger seat. I was going to tell my mum what I did as soon as she gets back to the car.

Then, the worst happens. I see my mum coming back to the car... With her friend. Her friend was getting a lift. I hoped no one would notice, but about 30 seconds in the car journey she said "Jesus Christ there's an awful smell of shite. Did somebody fart!?" I played dumb. We dropped her off and as we rolled up to mine I confessed, for the first time, to shitting in a bag in my Mum's car.

• Upvote 2