aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Pretty sure they once caught a would-be rapist/paedo and reported them to the authorities though. Can't remember the ins and outs of it (fnar fnar).

They also trolled a paedo who was asking for durrty pics of an underage girl and posting transcripts to his church and family.

I can't remember specifics and I'm not about to google for them at work but they have done some fantastic work.

xx

Confession. I reckon in the past 6 years I've probably bought maximum 3 or 4 albums a year. And these days on the rare occasions I get a quiet hour or so to myself, or I'm walking around town with my headphones in, I'm usually listening to podcasts. Music just doesn't do as much for me as it used to....

Confession: In the last 3 years I've listened to more new music than ever before but I've paid for way less. I've went from a never download to a steal everything man. My younger self would be ashamed.

If it makes you feel any better, if you were in a reasonably successful band, people would be stealing YOUR music too. And there'd be sod all you could do about it. Might as well steal some back, to even it all out.

Reading over this thread from the start at work is fucking KILLING me. Every time I start a good belly laugh the fucking phone rings and it's hard to compose oneself quickly having just read a post like this:

I only watch solo women videos or girl on girl. I don't like pumping my load when it inevitably changes camera angle to see some guys barse clattering off the talents backdoor, that's gay. If you've ever cum when the guys onscreen you're a little bit gay.
  • Upvote 1