aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Neither do I really, I've heard somethings that I thought were alright and others that sounded awful and completely different but all were supposed to be dubstep.

That track I guess isn't offensive or anything but just doesn't do anything for me. I can't imagine ever wanting to put something like that on.

I'm not the biggest fan of dub myself... funnily enough I enjoyed it a lot more before partaking in pee tests was part of my job.

Fuck knows if dubstep is even anything to do with reggae. It generally sounds like really dull, bassy generic dance music to me.

• Upvote 1

I never forget. Btw have the anit banter brigade even checked the pop music thread? lots of music very little banter!

They probably hate it all, anti fun of all kinds! :p

It does kind of show why there isn't that much music discussion at all times. With a relatively small number of active users it seems only occasionally that the same new music is enjoyed by a large group of people here.

The radiohead and pj harvey releases got a good bit of discussion last year. Otherwise it seemed that most chat was restricted to the one albums 2011 thread with one person saying i like this and maybe one other agreeing.

hmmm. see well they're a couple.

i dont really understand why they want a 3some.

i dont know if i want to do it.

i want to know details of what would be involved.

i dont want to ask them that though. also niether of them are my "type" sure they're probably reasonably attrictive but i'm not boning over any of them

Worst haiku ever. You didn't even use the right structure!

• Upvote 2

You can see some dubstep taking roots from reggae dub:

Others from the garage scene:

Then of course, you have the thing that put everyone off dubstep, is crushing all roots and is basically the kid in the corner who pisses on the bouncy castle and ruins it for everyone:

P.S. No idea what the routes may be, but it's chilled out, and what, IMO, dubstep should be. Not fucking transformer sex noisy shite that Skrillex pumps out like (everyone with me) the ibs from my arse:

Worst haiku ever. You didn't even use the right structure!

I agree. Poor form. Also, I'm sure Little Green could have a guess at what would be involved. I've done the whole threesome with a couple and it's........awkward afterwards. Especially if you see the husband in the pub or the wife in ASDA.

My confession is - I know MilnerD and have met him several times. I like his headsets.

• Upvote 1

I agree. Poor form. Also, I'm sure Little Green could have a guess at what would be involved. I've done the whole threesome with a couple and it's........awkward afterwards. Especially if you see the husband in the pub or the wife in ASDA.

My confession is - I know MilnerD and have met him several times. I like his headsets.

haha i work in asda, hmmm that might make it worse.

i can begin to guess what might be involved but there are just so many possibilites.

this would be 2 girls 1 guy btw. i assume that makes a difference.

haha i work in asda, hmmm that might make it worse.

i can begin to guess what might be involved but there are just so many possibilites.

this would be 2 girls 1 guy btw. i assume that makes a difference.

If you're going to do it, only do it when you're drunk.

And the guy will likely boast to his mates about it so be prepared for that too.