aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I can never remember the name of the band "Talking Heads" I had to look it up via circuitous route to even put that in here!

I tried reading The Brothers Karamzov by Dostoyevsky and failed.

I stole £5 from my mums purse when I was 8 and I still feel guilty about it.

I cant stand Coldplay but I hate Radiohead even more ... I think the Red Hot Chill Peppers are the worst live pro band I've seen.

Kathleen Hanna (from my avatar). Lead singer of one of my favourite bands. Feminist and activist for women's rights. At the forefront of the Riot Grrrl scene, which I love. One of my musical heroes. And yet, every time I talk about her, I call her Katherine. I'm probably one of the guys she sings about in her angry songs about shit men. "What was that bitch's name, Katherine or something?"

• Upvote 1

Kathleen Hanna (from my avatar). Lead singer of one of my favourite bands. Feminist and activist for women's rights. At the forefront of the Riot Grrrl scene, which I love. One of my musical heroes. And yet, every time I talk about her, I call her Katherine. I'm probably one of the guys she sings about in her angry songs about shit men. "What was that bitch's name, Katherine or something?"

Getting a womans name wrong is dangerous territory.

I was at a party with a girl once a few years back. My phone rung, it was my girlfriend at that time. My friend was heard in the background asking who I was on the phone to. Me being drunk, replied "ah just a friend" while my girlfriend was still on the phone. That was a hard one to talk my way out of, but I managed.

I once refered to my girlfriend by the name of my previous girlfriend during sex. This happened twice during our relationship.

That's why I stick to nice vague terms during sex, like "baby". Never call anyone by their name during sex. It's a recipe for fail.

I guess that in itself is a confession.

Anyway, why do you need to use names? Unless I'm doing sex wrong, there's only me and one other person there usually so it's pretty obvious who I'm addressing.

That's why I stick to nice vague terms during sex, like "baby". Never call anyone by their name during sex. It's a recipe for fail.

I guess that in itself is a confession.

Anyway, why do you need to use names? Unless I'm doing sex wrong, there's only me and one other person there usually so it's pretty obvious who I'm addressing.

I love it when you whisper baby in my ear during a reach around