aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Have a look at what Amin is doing in the photo... (It was a salute to his wordplay, by Amin himself- Too subtle?)

Yeah yeah, nice backtracking.

I actually answered Bigsby's question as though he was asking what Idi Amin had to with anything as well but deleted the evidence...

Ok, stupid question (well, request) - are there any Wilco fans on the board?

And, more importantly do they own The Wilco Book?

And, even more importantly, can they give me a copy of the CD in the book?

Reason is that I managed to snap the CD as I was taking it out of my book & I don't have a copy of the tracks on it.

FAO of Christy

Ok, stupid question (well, request) - are there any Wilco fans on the board?

And, more importantly do they own The Wilco Book?

And, even more importantly, can they give me a copy of the CD in the book?

Reason is that I managed to snap the CD as I was taking it out of my book & I don't have a copy of the tracks on it.

Download them?

It's up on Demonoid in lossless FLAC.

If you PM me your email I'll hit you up with an invite. :up:

You have a PM :gringo:
I was slow, so you have 2 PM's

THIS. This is why the interweb was invented!

You lot have made my day!

cheers, really appreciate it. Virtual pint heading your way - and a real one if you ever corner me at a gig (which will be easier for Free Tibet as her knows me!)

EDIT - rep points given to PA and FT.... I've to spread my muck around first before I can give to Bigsy again, sorry!

If one were to name a band after a poem or a short story title would this be a copyright infringement?

Ignoring how unlikely it is for anyone in a position to sue for copyright infringement ever hearing of us, naturally, I'm considering naming my new band "Remembering Needleman" after the Woody Allen short story and I'm curious to whether it's technically legal to do so or not.

xx

More serious question:

Can I send a cheque without having a cheque book?

Did I just make this up, or can I go to my bank and ask them to make out a cheque from money that is in my account, so I can post it? It's for an elderly relative who doesn't have Paypal and banks with a local building society of which I've never seen another branch of on the planet. Her account number is weird and incompatible with most bank systems, so an instant transfer isn't an option either.

Cheers, bankers.

depends on ur bank maybe but aye u can do that. its known as a negotiable instrument or sumthin.