aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

What the fuck is wrong with my laptop and how do I fix it?

I've been getting emails from both my girlfriend and my flatmate via their webmail which are titled "no subject" and the email just contains a hyperlink (which I haven't followed). They are sent to everyone in their address book but they both say they don't know anything about them. Since they both use my laptop to access the internet, I can probably safely assume that there's some kind of virus / malware etc on my laptop, oui? So what's doing it and how can I fix it?

Install Malwarebytes.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 - TechSpot Downloads

Why does Stroopy sign his posts with 2 x's and not 1 or 3 or even 6?

One seems curt, three seems excessive.

It's just one of those things I've always done since I first discovered texting. I discovered early that the number of kisses you send a girl you're trying to fuck in a text message says much more than the text does. Women are fucking wierd like that. If you send two by default then when you send one she thinks she has upset you, or pissed you off and becomes apologetic, if you send three upwards she get's all happy that you're being even more affectionate.

It's basically the Pavlov's Dog technique with x's.

Anyway, the whole thing had a bit of a side effect, the two x's became compulsive habit eventually and now I can't sign off texts or anything of the life without them.

I only just manage not to when sending work emails!

And that's my tedious little story.

xx

One seems curt, three seems excessive.

It's just one of those things I've always done since I first discovered texting. I discovered early that the number of kisses you send a girl you're trying to fuck in a text message says much more than the text does. Women are fucking wierd like that. If you send two by default then when you send one she thinks she has upset you, or pissed you off and becomes apologetic, if you send three upwards she get's all happy that you're being even more affectionate.

It's basically the Pavlov's Dog technique with x's.

Anyway, the whole thing had a bit of a side effect, the two x's became compulsive habit eventually and now I can't sign off texts or anything of the life without them.

I only just manage not to when sending work emails!

And that's my tedious little story.

xx

PIss off stroopy and suffer the wrath of only recieving one x!

Is anyone else having problems with Facebook today?

My profile seems to frozen on some time yesterday afternoon and nothing I've done since then is showing up. Also I uploaded a bunch of photos and people have commented on them (I know because my phone keeps buzzing and telling me) but none of the comments are appearing. Everyone else's profile I look at seems to be OK, it's just mine!

Is anyone else having problems with Facebook today?

My profile seems to frozen on some time yesterday afternoon and nothing I've done since then is showing up. Also I uploaded a bunch of photos and people have commented on them (I know because my phone keeps buzzing and telling me) but none of the comments are appearing. Everyone else's profile I look at seems to be OK, it's just mine!

This might seem like a horribly generic IT support response, but then I've had plenty of practice at it...

Is it doing it on more than one PC? If not then try clearing your temporary internet files and deleting cookies. Or simply log out of facebook and log back in again.

This might seem like a horribly generic IT support response, but then I've had plenty of practice at it...

Is it doing it on more than one PC? If not then try clearing your temporary internet files and deleting cookies. Or simply log out of facebook and log back in again.

Yeah, it's doing it on my work PC, my home laptop and my iPhone. Bastards. I did try all that but to no avail. I even deacticated my Facebook account and reactivated it and it still didn't do anything.

Yeah, it's doing it on my work PC, my home laptop and my iPhone. Bastards. I did try all that but to no avail. I even deacticated my Facebook account and reactivated it and it still didn't do anything.

Only thing I can think to try before contacting Facebook themselves is go through your Facebook permissions and deactivate any apps or games one by one and see if that helps. Could be one of them is screwing up your profile.