aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Is there any way of knowing what the most repped post there ever was on the site?

I just think it'd be a cool thing to know...

xx

That would be a cool thing to know. It'll be something offensive that everyone neg repped though.

If I ever get direct access to the database I could probably find out.

On the subject, did there use to be something similar to the rep system that had to be removed because people were abusing it? Wasteland era perhaps. I have some vague memories of something but since I was a much more casual and infrequent user of the board back then I can't really remember or be sure.

Has 100g of melted cheese got more calories / fat etc than 100g of unmelted cheese? Someone once told me it's much worse for you if it's melted, but I can't see how melting cheese makes it any worse.
Melted cheese contains more fat and calories than shredded or diced cheese because there is no air taking up space in each serving. For example, a cup of diced cheddar cheese weighs 132 g, a cup of shredded cheddar cheese weighs 113 g and a cup of melted cheddar weighs 244 g. By melting cheese, you get more cheese per serving -- and more of the calories and nutrients.

The Nutrition Of Melted Cheese | LIVESTRONG.COM

If the pump says 20 quid then that's what you should be paying.

The pump will say 20 when I leave it to go and pay. Once I get to the till I am asked for 20.01. When I question this they have just said "thats what the machine says". Once I get back to the pump it does indeed say 20.01. It does not happen everytime, but it seems to mainly be when I use the Shell station near the Haudigain roundabout.