aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Only thing I can think to try before contacting Facebook themselves is go through your Facebook permissions and deactivate any apps or games one by one and see if that helps. Could be one of them is screwing up your profile.

I thought about that, I went through all my apps and deleted them all (87 of them!) - it made it work for a while and all the stuff got updated, then it all went away again. Fuck Facebook, I'm going back to Bebo or Myspace or something.

Why did the band name thread get locked?

No one suggested a serious one because it's stupid to get someone else to name your band. But it could have been the base of a good discussion of what makes a good band name, examples of properly shite ones, as well as the plethora of nonsensical and crude suggestions from Ab-Mus' finest.

BOO-URNS.

More serious question:

Can I send a cheque without having a cheque book?

Did I just make this up, or can I go to my bank and ask them to make out a cheque from money that is in my account, so I can post it? It's for an elderly relative who doesn't have Paypal and banks with a local building society of which I've never seen another branch of on the planet. Her account number is weird and incompatible with most bank systems, so an instant transfer isn't an option either.

Cheers, bankers.

I liked that place when I worked at Blenheim Gate, but it is too expensive. Deja Vu on Rose Street is far superior in quality and price.

I usually go to the sandwich shop on Union Grove (Claire's?). Huge sandwiches, and they're only 2 and really tasty. Though the women who work there are the most miserable harridans you'll ever come across. Don't expect a smile with your huge 2 sandwich. The soup's good too.

EDIT - before Frosty Jack wades in and deletes this, the above is an answer to the question:

Where can I get a good sandwich in Aberdeen city centre for a reasonable price?

:princess: