aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

A Behringer pedal breaking? Never! :up:

Amazing innit! They actually sounded really good but the cheap plastic casing didn't last long, they were all being held together by tape before I eventually stopped being a tight arse and replaced them. I still have them somewhere as a "backup" in all their taped up glory.

Why does Vega yodel? - Super Street Fighter IV Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

This is blocked at my work, so I have no idea if anyone suitably answers the question.

I loved this answer:

Well He is European and seeing as how Europe is not that big it's likely that some cultures bleed into others. Like in the U.S. we celebrate St. Patricks day and Cinco de Mayo( at least for the excuse to drink in the middle of the day). So it's plausible that any European could pick up yodeling.

Are any of you fellow Europeans Yodelers in your spare time?

The power supply you need is an H PRO PS-200R.

It's 9.6V and 300mA with negative to centre polarity.

If you tried to use a multi adaptor (DC-9 etc.) then it'll be mega noisy as it needs 9.6V.

A Line 6 DC-1 supply would also work as it has the same rating.

Not sure if we have any left but R&B often stock the DC-1. :)

:up:

It totally works, cheers sir!

Is it just for if you're away for a few days? I've never seen the need for one day to day.

The main reason I want to get one is to stop my cat waking me at 5am saying he wants fed, but it would definitely come in handy if I am away for a day. I've seen clockwork ones and digital ones, though I am a little put off by something ticking as he possibly wouldn't be keen on that. I've read reviews online of some, saying that cats have figured out how to open them, but I don't need to worry about that as Larsson can't even figure out curtains.

The main reason I want to get one is to stop my cat waking me at 5am saying he wants fed, but it would definitely come in handy if I am away for a day. I've seen clockwork ones and digital ones, though I am a little put off by something ticking as he possibly wouldn't be keen on that. I've read reviews online of some, saying that cats have figured out how to open them, but I don't need to worry about that as Larsson can't even figure out curtains.

You might find he wakes you anyway just because he thinks it's time to get up. My previous cat would jump on my head repeatedly at 6 every morning but there was often still food in his dish or if I fed him he ignored it until he was hungry. He just thought it was time to get up and start the day and thought I should be up as well.

By all means try the auto-feeder thing, but I'm not sure it'll solve the problem.