aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Ah, bummer. I'd been holding onto the box that my Hagstrom came in, incase myself or someone I knew needed it, but I finally tore it to pieces and shoved it into the recycling bin on my street just last weekend.

If you nail down a trusted method of time travel, it's in my wardrobe, next to the boiler. You can have it.

Ah, bummer. I'd been holding onto the box that my Hagstrom came in, incase myself or someone I knew needed it, but I finally tore it to pieces and shoved it into the recycling bin on my street just last weekend.

If you nail down a trusted method of time travel, it's in my wardrobe, next to the boiler. You can have it.

Annoyingly I did this a couple of weeks ago too (but with a different box, clearly).

Also, if the defending team is awarded a free kick less than 6 yards from their own byline, be it inside the penalty area, or out towards the corner flag, doesn't that free kick have to be taken at least 6 yards away from the byline, therefore inline with the long line of the 6 yard box?

Nope. A free kick for an infringement against the defending team inside the 6 yard box can be taken anywhere inside the box, same as a goal kick. Outside the box it's from where the foul happened, same as anywhere else on the pitch.

If a foul happened right on the byline, even if it was out by the corner flag or wharever, our PE teacher would pull the ball forwards so it was inline with the 6 yard box. He'd always hammer on about being FA trained and whatnot. We all thought he was making up a right load of shit sometimes. This settles it. I'm going to tell all my old classmates. They'll be thrilled.

A direct or indirect free kick awarded to the defending team inside the goal area may be taken from any point inside that area.

An indirect free kick awarded to the attacking team inside the goal area must be taken on the goal area line, parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred.

If I'm flying with only hand luggage, will I get away with having toiletries in my bag, like hair gel etc?

Only if less than 100mls.

Also, what about a razor?

Not sure about 'safety razors', but would think unlikely.

Basically, the rules are the same regardless, which is a bit annoying. At least you can buy 'travel size' hair gel for about 20 from the Boots after security at the airport.