aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

Aww, I was going spin it out with some clues.  I was typing my first one when you spilled the beans :(

You do know that I already knew it came from Comedy Central, I was testing you to see if you knew, I watch the channel alot when at home. 

Type it out anyway I want to see what the clue was.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

I would bloody well hope you knew where you nicked it from.  The clues were for other people.

I creeped into Comedy Central HQ when they were sleeping and stole it.

I'm sure i remember reading somewhere that ingesting poppy seeds can generate traces of diamorphine (heroin) and affect drugs tests.

It does, a guy at my dad's work got kept from going offshore and they realised it was because he ate those poppy seed buns all the time.  It was like a craving though,so he ate a lot of them.

Because its a bull shit rule, you can come home and drink your liver dry the entire time your onshore and go back without an issue, but if you take one toke of a joint your fucked, even if it was two weeks before you go back offshore.

Yeah no joints but you could do a shit load of coke or heroin and get away with it.