aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

Because it reminds them of their virginity - this is why losing their virginity is called 'deflowering'. Therefore the females who really like flowers are probably sluts.

Mother's day was last week, btw.

What about little girls who like flowers?

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

The sex offenders list beckons...

I know it sounds wrong but no I am not a paedophile I was just questioning Frosty Jack's answer because it would not apply to how little girls like flowers.

I do not plan to buy little girls flowers I am not Jon Venables (I hope I don't get arrested for saying his name)

Edited by Cool Thinker

I know it sounds wrong but no I am not a paedophile I was just questioning Frosty Jack's answer because it would not apply to how little girls like flowers.

I do not plan to buy little girls flowers I am not Jon Venables (I hope I don't get arrested for saying his name)

You're good, that's not his name anymore.

Guest Cool Thinker

You're good, that's not his name anymore.

I know but the people in charge of securing his identity read everything on the internet because this thread mentions him the whole forum will be searched, in case his identity has been breached which it has in the past, he is currently in prison and was due out in 2012 but they have postponed his release.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Ditto, if it's only something you're around once in a blue moon, then okay.  But if you're mates are doing it a lot, and certainly if you're in an enclosed space, then it's being absorbed into your system.

Also depends on your body fat, metabolism etc... I think.

I'd be sceptical about it not failing a test tbh.

You would have to around a hell of a lot of it, in an enclosed area, more than once to fail a test because of it, there are differences between a positive test from smoking, to a positive test from passive. I have a few mates who work offshore, who come round to mines regularly when onshore with no worries about being around it, they tell me what im saying above, its highly unlikely you will fail because of passive smoking. 

If your really worried jake, drink alot of fresh orange juice or even just water over the next few days and flush your system. 

Yeah like i say, you would have to be in a room, with no windows, for days on end, passive smoking before it would enter your system in the same way it does when you smoke it directly and even if you give a positive result, it will be so small it will be passed of as nothing, in the same way it is for some foods that also give positive results for weed. 

Yeah like i say, you would have to be in a room, with no windows, for days on end, passive smoking before it would enter your system in the same way it does when you smoke it directly and even if you give a positive result, it will be so small it will be passed of as nothing, in the same way it is for some foods that also give positive results for weed. 

I'm sure i remember reading somewhere that ingesting poppy seeds can generate traces of diamorphine (heroin) and affect drugs tests.

My dad smokes a lot. I'm staying at home a lot and around him a lot. I'll do the water/orange juice thingy. Cheers.

Seriously man, you'll be fine, you have nothing to worry about at all. 

I'm sure i remember reading somewhere that ingesting poppy seeds can generate traces of diamorphine (heroin) and affect drugs tests.

Poppy seeds are one of the most dangerous for giving false positives, for both cannabis and heroin. 

Guest Cool Thinker

Why did they get rid of the Christmas funfair on Union Street?

P.S I still remember the shop What Everyone Wants with the Poundstretcher downstairs after the one on Union Street burned down.

Edited by Cool Thinker