aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

FIXED.

I disagree I quite liked the name far better than "The Co-operative Food" now that is a shit name.

Will you please stop going around putting words in people mouths that you feel are appropriate in some juvenile attempt to look superior?  Now and again as a joke is fine, but you've been doing it so much lately that it's starting to annoy me to the point where I have (obviously) felt the need to call you on it.

Please lay off the FIXED thing for a while.  You haven't fixed anything - you've just pretended that someone agreed with you by modifying what they said. 

I tell you the real reason why it changed.  The logo that is, as The Co-operative Group has been around for a while, before that it was CWS.

As they expanded into more markets, such as banking, insurance, travel, etc, they needed to rebrand into one recognisable brand.  Many associate the old co-op logo with the food shop and let's face it, it's old fashioned.  So now each business within the brand has it's own coloured logo, food is green, travel is orange, pharmacy is light purple (I think).  The others I can't remember, but The Co-operative Group's main logo is blue.

Guest Cool Thinker

Will you please stop going around putting words in people mouths that you feel are appropriate in some juvenile attempt to look superior?  Now and again as a joke is fine, but you've been doing it so much lately that it's starting to annoy me to the point where I have (obviously) felt the need to call you on it.

Please lay off the FIXED thing for a while.  You haven't fixed anything - you've just pretended that someone agreed with you by modifying what they said. 

This is the second time I have done it and also in none of those two times have I edited it to make people agree with me.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Also I never do it too look superior in fact your the one trying to look superior by telling me to stop as if your my boss or something. Trying to be superior in a group this small is just sad.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

Ah I remember the days when they used to deliver milk, and had the milk plant at Berryden you had to drive past to get to the petrol station.

Cool Thinker, I think you need to go back to your roots, stick with providing good quality information regarding Aberdeen city/shire and leave the attitude and crap attempts at humour to Jake.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Ah I remember the days when they used to deliver milk, and had the milk plant at Berryden you had to drive past to get to the petrol station.

Cool Thinker, I think you need to go back to your roots, stick with providing good quality information regarding Aberdeen city/shire and leave the attitude and crap attempts at humour to Jake.

Quote the posts I used to post, I have forgotten.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1