aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

He hasn't been to a meeting in years. But he did tell me some of the rights of passage shit they make you do. All to get away with speeding tickets, seems over the top what they get up to.

They had to shit themselves.

• Upvote 1

Anyone been to Toronto? Any suggestions of some 'cool shit' to see/do/eat there.

I went once when I was 12, saw the CN tower, blue jays stadium, hockey hall of fame (might go back to that actually) and that's all I can remember. Wondering if anyone's got any good suggestions.

Anyone been to Toronto? Any suggestions of some 'cool shit' to see/do/eat there.

I went once when I was 12, saw the CN tower, blue jays stadium, hockey hall of fame (might go back to that actually) and that's all I can remember. Wondering if anyone's got any good suggestions.

Yes! I was there last year, and have a couple of mates over there. Leave it with me - I will ask someone who has lived there all their life to give me a couple of paragraphs and come back to you.

I met some banging cheerleaders at the Raptors game, you should do that for sure.

I also went when I was 12, I'd love to go back.

If you like rollercoasters and such Canada's Wonderland is a must.

Yes! I was there last year, and have a couple of mates over there. Leave it with me - I will ask someone who has lived there all their life to give me a couple of paragraphs and come back to you.

I met some banging cheerleaders at the Raptors game, you should do that for sure.

This is also relevant to my interests as I think i'm going on holiday there later this year.

Depends what you're using it for.  The main advantage for SSDs are speed and weight so they're good in lightweight laptops or if you need fast write speeds (helps reduce latency in audio production for example).  There's not really any advantage specific for a macbook though, it's just another laptop.