aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I think it was around 2002.

If this turns out to be correct, then YOU BEEN COOL-THINKERED!

Aparently it was 2007 when it closed - http://www.scottishcinemas.org.uk/scotland/aberdeen/city.html but I'm sure it closed a couple of years before then.

It was a bit shit before it closed, but great for going in to play all day instead of going to college.

Guest Cool Thinker

I have been there hundreds of times.

1, It closed in 2005 (I better be right or else I'm fucked) and in 2007 was demolished and is now a hotel which was voted by Expedia 

2, Quazer was awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4

Why has Kate Nash reinvented herself as a Goth/Emo if her career has taken a dip you become more mainstream not more niche and should I go see her ?

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 2

I have been there hundreds of times.

1, It closed in 2005 (I better be right or else I'm fucked) and in 2007 was demolished and is now a hotel which was voted by Expedia 

2, Quazer was awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4

Why has Kate Nash reinvented herself as a Goth/Emo if her career has taken a dip you become more mainstream not more niche and should I go see her ?

I'm thinking of going 'cause I always fancied her.

Guest Cool Thinker

I'm thinking of going 'cause I always fancied her.

I shall be in attendance due to her being the only person I have ever heard of playing at The Lemon Tree, last time I was at there was when I was between 2001 - 2004 with primary school.

Print out a picture of her in 2007 and bring it with you to the gig to remind you of how she once looked before she changed.

Before

kat-thumb2.gif

After

kate-nash-london-fashion-week-autumnwint

If only I could get a flux capacitor and go back and kill the person who did that to her hair.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Probably best to go to the box office. Also how old are you if you were 2001-2004 in Primary School. Suddenly all the time travel talk makes sense.

16 nearly 17.

Edited by Cool Thinker

I need a big-ass ethernet cable, and I need it asap, so buying online is no good. Where is good to get one for cheap in town? Need it to be about 10m.

If you can get to me at 108 Rosemount Place before 6pm you can have a 10m, 15m or 20m  Ethernet cable for absolutely free.  I like helping muisicians - music has been good to me.

• Upvote 4