aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Cool Thinker

Do you know a cats "meow" does it really break the sound barrier? If so it could be our ticket to building a time machine.

frabz-Say-What-NOW-26e569.jpg

I have heard that a cats "meow" breaks the sound barrier, is that true?

If it is then me and the doc will be very happy.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Do you know a cats "meow" does it really break the sound barrier? If so it could be our ticket to building a time machine.

Its not the cats meow, its the dogs bark. The bark is the sound of the sound barrier breaking.

You should see what happens when the dog is running, and it barks. It's like throwing a tennis ball when you're travelling at the speed of light.

Guest Cool Thinker

Its not the cats meow, its the dogs bark. The bark is the sound of the sound barrier breaking.

You should see what happens when the dog is running, and it barks. It's like throwing a tennis ball when you're travelling at the speed of light.

Thanks for the information, have you always been here? because I have never seen you before.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Are there any Italian delis in Aberdeen?

I'm looking specifically for one that sells sausages. Love a bit of Italian sausage, me.

Excellent sausages at Pasta Plus in Rosemount Place and a great selection of cheeses.   mention I recommended you - I go there for lunch every day.  The owner's name is Francesco and the son is Chris.

• Upvote 1

If I ever have children I will be over 30 I am not going to through my life away before I have to.

As for marriage, to quote one of my teachers at school "Why buy one book when you can have a entire library" I guess that means don't get married until over 30. 

If you ever do have kids, be sure to let them know that you threw your life away to have them, make them feel special....

• Upvote 1

Pfft, I fart quicker than that.  See all that chlorine gas deployed during the Second Battle of Ypres?  That was me after a curry last week.  Sorry.

Or, stop being stupid.  If breaking the sound barrier was all that was required, don't you think we'd be time travelling all over the shop by now?

Fastest manned (because someone has to be on it in order to time travel, I presume) craft:

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - Mach 3.3

North American X-15 - Mach 5.925

Space Shuttle (during re-entry) - approx Mach 23

Apollo Command Module - approx Mach 30

AMOUNT OF TIME TRAVEL DONE IN ANY OF THESE CRAFT - ZERO.

Next question.

Guest Cool Thinker

Pfft, I fart quicker than that.  See all that chlorine gas deployed during the Second Battle of Ypres?  That was me after a curry last week.  Sorry.

Or, stop being stupid.  If breaking the sound barrier was all that was required, don't you think we'd be time travelling all over the shop by now?

Fastest manned (because someone has to be on it in order to time travel, I presume) craft:

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - Mach 3.3

North American X-15 - Mach 5.925

Space Shuttle (during re-entry) - approx Mach 23

Apollo Command Module - approx Mach 30

AMOUNT OF TIME TRAVEL DONE IN ANY OF THESE CRAFT - ZERO.

Next question.

We already have moved on to the next question, keep up.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know of any landlords renting out their flats/houses who would accept cats? Our landlord is selling, and pretty much all the big lettings agents give an instant 'no' when asking about pets. Not a clue what to do!

Aberdeen Letting Centre were cool with us having a cat/cats, degus and guinea pigs when we lived at Whinhill gate. Great bunch of lads, weren't cowboy dickheads about deposits or anything. Office is on Golden Square.

http://www.aberdeenletting.com/

xx